Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

Christ is the way

Hi I did not lose my job but still pray for my hands because they need to heal. I got some cream for them so hope it works fast so I am able to get back and make the cash I need to keep my life going. I guess I am in the hunt to get the next season of the dukes and that is season 5. I guess they filmed the dukes right out by Masters College and that is groovy. I guess in my Jesus walk it is never easy to live in a hard time and the being off work is not a easy.

Lets look at tonights lesion

• So pure is He that there is no blemish, stain, spot of sin, defilement, lying, deception, corruption, or imperfection in Him (1 Pt. 1:18-20). • There is no other God besides Him (Is. 45:5).
I am working on a series on who is Jesus. I am doing this off a blog I found by Steve Camp a singer and preacher out of the 80’s. I saw him years ago at a school in 90. I liked his songs and I think he is a great singer too. Ok I want to look at the pure life of Jesus.

1 pet 1 18 knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

Jesus redeemed us with his blood. Jesus blood is his life and his life had many things that God used to replace ours. Jesus was sinless and that means he never broke the law of God and that everything Jesus did was right. He never left something not done. He was perfect in every way and when he spoke we can trust his words were totally right. When we say Jesus redeemed us I mean he paid for our sins and made us right with God. Jesus life gave us perfect standing with the Lord God and opened heavens doors so we are free to go in. Note Jesus did not come to pay with worldly things like cash or anything worldly. Jesus gave himself on a horrid cross to die for you so you can have life.


20 He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you 21 who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.[1]

Is 45 5 I am the Lord, and there is no other;
There is no God besides Me.
I will gird you, though you have not known Me

Jesus is the only God there is. No other God is real they are all fakes and that means if your not in Jesus your not going to heaven. If you think that is wrong you’re not right. Jesus is the only think that will ever save anyone out of hell. Matter of fact he is the one that died and came back to life. God is the one that made the world. It did just get here. If you are into evolution your not right. If your into reincarnation your not right. If you think you go to heaven by good works your not right. I am not here to condemn you but here to give you news of great joy that your savior has died for you and if your needing him your in good company. All need him. Friend please go to the how to be saved link on this page and think it over.

[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?