Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

What matgters

I am sick and it might be a few nights but I am going to make it. I talked to a person that went though it and it might be a week or less. I will recover. I am bored and that is sad but I have done some cleaning and thinking.

I want to make it plain that I am not against a dress code for Masters or a school. I know and hope you all know that it might be you signed up for a school with standards. Fine Just make sure your only hope is in the Lord and not in a code of any kind. When you come to Jesus you go as you are and then he helps you to change. I am never going to be perfect and without sin and I am always going to face life till I get to heaven with imperfection. In heaven I am going to face the Lord in judgment so I need to live right so I am able to live for Jesus but if and when I fail I am under the blood and I already have the acceptance of Jesus and grace. In a way where I am in my book of matthew series is a good reminder of the grace of God and what matters.

Matt 27 When morning came, all the chief priests and elders of the people plotted against Jesus to put Him to death. 2 And when they had bound Him, they led Him away and delivered Him to Pontius Pilate the governor.[1]

Jesus is being put to death. In a few short hours the sins that I did are going to be placed on this mans body. All the people want to kill Jesus and this is not right in a way but in my heart it is good he dies so I am free to live for the Lord. I am not able to if Jesus makes it alive but when he dies Jesus dies for my sins and brings my life to heaven. I want to look at this verse in the same chapter because it sets this up

Matt 27 26 Then he released Barabbas to them; and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered Him to be crucified.
27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the Praetorium and gathered the whole garrison around Him. 28 And they stripped Him and put a scarlet robe on Him. [2]

If Jesus is freed we all are lost in sin forever but he is led away and they rip off his beard and begin to kill this lamb. It is painful but my sins are being paid in full in this. Jesus love for me is on display. I did nothing but sin but he is doing what needs to be done to get me back and out of hell. Is there are standard that can ever earn this? Is dancing in the mind of God or Music styles here. Jesus is being killed for you and Jesus is paying sins off. Nothing you ever do will make heaven ok except repent and trust.
Shad
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?