Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

jesus on the cross

Got a mailing from the Buescher clan. It is a package so I am not sure what it will be. I am thankful. More on this blog later. I went to a new place for church tonight. It was a home fellowship and I LOVED IT. It is a home church and they are not all that Baptists and that alone drives me to go to this place. I get the classes out of my way I am out of grace because they are not good to me. I think the local church is good to meet together in homes so they are able to put the cash into the body. They are doing the job grace is not and that is feeding the people that need it. You’re not going to win a soul that is not fed. People are able tonight to speak of the times they are having. Pastor is not leading the topic and not preaching or teaching but the body is doing that job. So all you that go to a local home fellowship you got my vote because they are doing the work of Jesus and I am glad.

I need to air out the disgust I have with a former pres Clinton hitting Bush on the war in the middle east. Clinton you are a trashy man to go into a land that is not yours and trash Bush. You do not have the right boy to nail our land and all the men that have died in the war. Clinton shame on you for hitting a office you ought not. The people are behind the troops and if not they are behind it they are fools. I do not care Bill about your take on this war, you had the chance to fight this war and you took no action when we asked the Iraq leader who killed his people on YOUR WATCH to follow the rules. Bill your wife is not good for the army, not good for the unborn and not good for this land. Get your talk off the war and stop it.

Matt 27 35 Then they crucified Him, and divided His garments, casting lots, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet:
“They divided My garments among them,
And for My clothing they cast lots.”
36 Sitting down, they kept watch over Him there. 37 And they put up over His head the accusation written against Him:
THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
38 Then two robbers were crucified with Him, one on the right and another on the left.

They are done. Jesus is hanging on the cross and his clothes are gambled away. All this is said already in the bible and the people that have been with Jesus should of knew. Then the sign that is a mock of Jesus the Pilate nails to the cross. How would anyone call it any other way. Jesus has been set to die. Jesus is dieing here for your sins. Friend I must say the following. If you do not see this death of the Lord as a salvation giving thing you missed it. Friend you killed Jesus and his life has gone because of you. If you do not heed your insult at me I can get over it. Jesus on the other hand is not going to pay your sins if you do not heed to him. If you have told me God is not real your in touble with God and you ought to take this cross and see you got hope. If you see the love of God here, and if you reject this your going to die in hell. Friend and foe please pray and study and make a call on Jesus. Hell is forever in alone fire. I can not see anyone that rejects Jesus in a good place. It boggles my mind how many folks deny Jesus so easy and tghen go to evolution and other things when Jesus warns folk you take him or hell. If you take Jesus and make him your own your saved to heaven and that lasts forever. Heaven is awesome and missing it is the worst thing. Jesus death is the way God uses to forgive sin and to say your perfect is so trashy. Please reconsider if you do not lose forever in hell because your prideful.

39 And those who passed by blasphemed Him, wagging their heads 40 and saying, “You who destroy the temple and build it in three days, save Yourself! If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross.”
41 Likewise the chief priests also, mocking with the scribes and elders, said, 42 “He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe Him. 43 He trusted in God; let Him deliver Him now if He will have Him; for He said, ‘I am the Son of God.’ ”
44 Even the robbers who were crucified with Him reviled Him with the same thing.[1]
It goes to show you that they do not understand the cross. I think they won’t because they are not able to. In time the Holy Spirit is going to have to give them the truth about this day. All they do is call for Jesus to save himself and they do not see it has to happen this way. It makes the Calvinist in me want to talk about there is no way to come to Jesus. If they were in the spirit they would of seen this death was for them and they would not want Jesus to come off the cross.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?