Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

Jesus lives again and other thoughts

Hi all I do not want to go on till I let you know I love you. I know you might be alone somewhere and maybe just hit this page by sheer chance. You might be alone in a room and think no one cares. I got news for you that Jesus cares and loves you like no one ever will. It used to be I would think I was alone but I am certain I am never alone in Jesus. I know also that there is a church somewhere near you that loves you. I KNOW If I am lonely that I have a family in Jesus that cares for me tons. If your in the body your church loves you very much. I am single but I know Jesus is here and he loves me tons. Never fall for the lie that no one loves you. Jesus does, your family does and your church does. If you ever need to chat I am just a click away. If you are alone you need to go and befriend somebody that alone. I know your there and just email me and we will be pals. So whatever you might need a pal Shadman will be here and most important Jesus is there to talk to and love on you and people in church want to hug and love on you. If you do not go to church then try it out because your not alone.

I want to say hi to Brad B in Sauk Rapids tonight and thank you brad for reading me. Also hi to Masters College I am going to be there in a few weeks for truth and life. I love it out there and speaking of getting loved on I knows I am going to be there. Ron and Tamera your there to reading my blog and I am happy you are. Love you both and the kiddos as well. I am going to be in Rochester this week but I might slip a journal or two there to. Bob and Jan Mom and dad been a while but I am hoping you read this as I am emailing out to folks in my past. I am well mom and just to let you know I hated church mom but have not stopped going. You raised me right thank you. Finally emails do go out from me and you might be reading a email I sent. Again thank you many of you never write back. I am hoping you will email others and tell them to read me. I know you will. Hey if I get one reader I am blessed.

I am in the book of matthew and in the last chapter. I want to re cap this last chapter and hit a few point in the next. I want to make it plain as day that Jesus died in the last chapter and in that death all sins that Christians confess as well as those who will get saved are totally gone. If your saved tonight believing that Jesus died and the next thing I am talking about your saved. Jesus was dead and in the tomb. Then

Matt 28 Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb. 2 And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it. 3 His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. 4 And the guards shook for fear of him, and became like dead men.
5 But the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. 6 He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7 And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.”
8 So they went out quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to bring His disciples word.[1]

Jesus became the first person to rise from the dead. Iesus is alive here and he lives. Mary went to the grave and friends it was empty. Jesus was alive. Here is the most awesome thing Jesus did and it sets him apart from anyone ever. Jesus did not stay dead. Jesus walked out of the death and with that we that are saved are going to be able to walk out of death. It makes Jesus the only major figure on any faith the only alive one. EVERY OTHER FAITH HAS THE FOUNDER DEAD. It to me makes the Christian life real. If he is dead then I am the biggest fool there is and all my life is a waste. It drives me and my life. Jesus is my life and after the death and coming out of it God is opened a way to know him and alone that is the only reason I am alive. He is the reason and here are some reasons. I have life forever. I am going to win in the end. I have heaven and I can know it. I have life forever no matter what. Hell is never going to be a part of shadman. I am forgiven and never alone. Living for this consumes me and it fills me. I have purpose and that is to share the hope with all folks and you, alone this one event makes all of anything useless. It makes people in lands die because they are sure Jesus lives. It drove many to change plans and go for Jesus. As one said it inspires me to live life in a whole new way. It drives me to want to do better and seek people that do not know Jesus and perhaps do not even care. I have people in my life that do not know Jesus and to me the life they lead is to go to work and come home watch the tube and sleep. Jesus came to give us a full life and a rich life. People have gotten killed on this soil for stating they will not reject Jesus because he lives. Billions are unsaved tonight and they die they are going to meet God and the pain that is.

People sang for the Lord Jesus and give all because it is a sure thing. Give your life in service and your life is going to be worthy. If your not saved and sure of the after life then what is life? Is there ANYTHING? If this is all there is friend and you go to bars I ask you really what is there. There are no bars in hell because they are going to burn. No water, no friends in hell. Nothing to me is worth even chancing not making Jesus the core of my life. I often wonder what my purpose is and I know it is to tell you friend Jesus loved you and died a cruel death and now lives. The body is gone. He was dead and he lives. 500 people saw Jesus alive. Millions have trusted this. If the Romans guards took the body they got instant death. It is truth and without it the life I have is all vain. I love Jesus Christ with all I am and I want to serve him alone. I beg you to pray about this as it is real and Jesus lives.
Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?