Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

Jesus goes to trail

I had a good day overall. I need to have clean church clothes so I am able to honor my king when I meet him all the time When you go to church you are meeting with the king of this world and the next. It is a aweing thing to worship and honor Jesus the king of all. I am happy to know he is going to rule the kingdom on earth and in heaven and I am going to love him and I know him. I want to be better and happy for Jesus.

I have the worst hands in the world. They hurt and that is a fact. I dumped the coin thing and it was 333 so that is good and I am going to keep the coin bucket and fill it again for a couple of years and that will pay another spree. I am happy if I am able to start a account and go 50 a month in it till I retire. It is a good thing but on welfare I am not able to have that kind of money growing for me. It is not a good thing to depend on the government either

Here is tonights bible time. I am in a hard part of this story of Jesus,

Matt 26 57 And those who had laid hold of Jesus led Him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled. 58 But Peter followed Him at a distance to the high priest’s courtyard. And he went in and sat with the servants to see the end.
59 Now the chief priests, the elders, and all the council sought false testimony against Jesus to put Him to death, 60 but found none. Even though many false witnesses came forward, they found none. But at last two false witnesses came forward 61 and said, “This fellow said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and to build it in three days.’ ”

Here is the start of the trail of the Lord Jesus. He goes before Caiaphas the high priest. Here in the courtyard are the leaders of the Jews who Jesus kept talking to until they rejected him. They are going to trump up something so they can put Jesus to death. However they did not have any kind of charge to take Jesus on so they put something Jesus said so they are able to make this go to trail. Peter is in the courtroom to see his king go down. Is it in Peters mind yet what is going on or does Peter not get it. What do they nail Jesus on? The thing he said he was going to do and what he is going to do in raising from the dead.
Why are the leaders so threaten by Jesus? Jesus did have the crowds following him and the crowds might think they have a new king. Jewish leaders wanted Jesus gone because he was talking about not having to buy the stuff for the sacifice for the temple. Hey if the Leaders lose that they are going to lose the cash behind it. It is the money thing.
Also the Jews did not like the perfection of Jesus and that is also a threat. Jesus did no wrong and he healed. He also came into the temple and madder a mess. Jesus has to go in the Jewish mind in this time. He might even conviction to folks so they wanted to pursue the Lord and the truth. Could this man be a God of some kind and if he is we got to get rid of Jesus and kill him so we can get order.





62 And the high priest arose and said to Him, “Do You answer nothing? What is it these men testify against You?” 63 But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest answered and said to Him, “I put You under oath by the living God: Tell us if You are the Christ, the Son of God!”
64 Jesus said to him, “It is as you said. Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.”He is GOD and he is not going to need to swear to any. Jesus really has given the people the testimony when they were out in the towns. Jesus is not going to be wronged and he is not going to tell man anything because he already had. Jesus does say here he is God and he is going to sit with the king forever. Jesus is going to be there at the end and the people killing Jesus are going to die.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?