Friday, November 18, 2005

 

The cross of Jesus

\Got tons going on here like I emailed the teacher that lived for Jesus and maybe she will read this. I know I might have hope in this but It is good to know Jesus is the right thing to live for and to hope they know He is my reason and hope in my life. Farmington and the Huls are a place I want my blog to be in because they mean a lot to me. I also know I am big time in Buescher’s area and family. Both families have done things that make my faith in Jesus what it is today. It is Jesus making his love known to me and this series the Lord has me in on the cross and the death Jesus died for me that has me growing every day to want to serve him. Also I am excited to have things I am able to do to express my faith and one of them I did today.

It is late and I want to go with a old thing. I did this on a good Friday and it goes with things I am learning.

Hey Me I am here and it is late so I am going to write up and go to bed. It is good Friday the Lord has died for me and my sins. I am really been thinking about the things th4e death of Jesus does for me. I look at it and see the forgiveness of my sins. Jesus took all my sins and paid for them at the cross. His nails paid for me soul and the satisfied God because when Jesus died he took all my punishment and my payment was made in full. Jesus made the last payment of my sins and they are no longer my worry.

Jesus death makes it possible for me to come to the Lord and worship him. I am free of my sins and Jesus Love for me wants me to response to God and Love and adore him. He became the Lord at his death and now I am his to. In the way the Lord died to me proves to me the Lord is the only God. It is all over the old that Jesus would die and be rose. It proves that Jesus is the only way to God and that he is who he said he would be.

Jesus death secures my fate in heaven. I do not earn it Jesus paid it for me. On the day I asked Jesus into my heart Jesus secured me for God forever. His blood alone paid my way to heaven and made it possible.
Lord I am thankful you did what you did on the cross. You went there and paid the price for me and proved your own words that Greater love is giving your life for his friends. Lord your death is why I am able to come to you a forgiven man and Iam able to love you and serve you. Lord Jesus bless this into my heart and help me to never get over the fact you died in my place. Lord I ask you for the power to live for you and to serve you and Love you. Help me to come to the throne and lay all my pains at your feet. Lord help me glory in the cross and nothing I am or do. I am so needful of the cross and the blood you gave to me to live for you. In Jesus name amen

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?