Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

You had a chance to have heaven and you lost it

Are you kidding me?!? You think the supreme court should be full of members that want to promote your religion? We should teach your religion as an elective in high school? What would you say if your neighbor said they should teach the Koran in school? Or the Catholic ways? Or Jewish? You cannot impose your religon on others through law or public education.

I demand they teach the truth on Jesus in schools. I also think in a free land we need to teach all faiths and allow the kid to take a class on the faith of his choice. A good solid well rounded person ought to know the basic faiths of the world. I am a man of deep faith and I am not going to promote a Godless person to be on the high court. I want a person to allow free religion in all cases. I am not for the Koran because it talks about killing the folks that do not agree with the Koran. Things in that faith are wacky and they promote the views of killing people for their faith and they knocked down the towers. Also this faith is a danger to our freedom, as they want to impose it to anyone that is in their lands. Muslims is not the faith we ought to teach because it is not the right faith. As for the court I want a person that is not going to allow gays to be a class. I also want no gay marriage because it is not right according to the bible and I want no abortion and all that is Christian values and it takes Christians to up hold them. It is going to take a act of God to change my views so to comment is going to no good. I am not going to change my mind and I am not going to be tolerant. Jesus is the ONLY way to God

I need to get to today’s bible lesson It might get a bit “hateful because I am going to discuss hell on this report.

Matt 25 31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’
Jesus is going to rule the world at the end of time. It is going to be the best thing that will happen. It is the truth and if you deny that then your going to not like the things I am going to say. Jesus is going to sit on a thrones and he is going to make each man woman and kid come before him and at that point he is going to place each one on the right or left side. Sheep, which are the saved because they made Jesus their own, and goats, which are the damned. To the saved they are going to a place of Joy and they get to enter the kingdom of God. If asking Jesus to come into your life does not save you you do not go to the kingdom. Only those who made their life’s open to Jesus. It is a time when you do not get a chance to make a call to accept Jesus as your king you make the choice now today or you make none. A choice to not make the choice means you made a choice to be put to the left.

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’
Righteous people are going to be happy and I tend to think they are going to be surprised that they are going to make the trip to heaven. It also looks like they are going to make it because of works. It is a fruit and not a work Jesus is looking at in this time. If you did think of others is proof your saved not the thing that saved you. There is one thing that saved and that is the blood of Jesus on the cross and you making that your faith. Works are the proof and they will be there if your saved. Want to know if your faith is true look for the fruits in your life and ask the Lord. One asked me if he thought he was a saved man and I said what do you think of Jesus. I also ought to ask him what proof in your service that you’re saved.



41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’
Here is where many non-saved need to read and get. Jesus is going to twell many folks that they need to depart from him and go to a fire. It is called hell and it is real and people are going to it. EVERY PERSON NOT TAKING JESUS IS BOUND TO GO THERE. It does not matter how you see it on that day your life has made your choice. If your not in your out and you go to eternal hell. Why would you want the Lord in this if your not his now, all heaven is going to be worshiping and blessing Jesus forever. God is not going to make you worship him forever if your not saved because he wants worship from only the saved. If you go to hell you are faulted because you did not want Jesus and the truth and Jesus is not going to make you come to his side. He wants you in heaven but you said no so he is going to make you do in the afterlife what you did here and that means Hell forever.
44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”[1]
They did no good all their life and if they did it goes to nothing. It might be you are a good person and you do good things. You went to church and gave the money. But you did not get saved. So you go to hell forever and Jesus does not look at you because you do not know him. I think it is sad but if you read this your not going to be able to get around the truth you had a chance to get right and accept Jesus. I have no compassion for folks that do not make the call to Jesus when it is clear to them they need to. Jesus is going to come and take folks to heaven and you know the way so if you do not take it you lose.

Shadman

[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?