Sunday, October 23, 2005

 

things I need to think about

Goal in my life is to make a savings account of 5 thousand and then double it. But I need to make a plan to make sure I am giving by faith to the Lord. We are on mission’s week and church this week and the message this morning was on how we need to have faith in the Lord. I think I lack it in the money I give to the Lord. Even the truth that God gives me all the things I need and I do not do what he asks and I want to teach the bible to people. Quite a thing to ask for more when I am not faithful with what I have. I am not living like I ought to in my cash and one of the ways is to give cash to the work of the Lord and to pray for the folks that are doing the work of bringing people to faith in Jesus. There is no other thing more important to Jesus is people working to bring the lost to faith.

Being it is mission’s week as you come to my page let me hear some ways that you are spreading the Gospel and how I can get better at in. One thing I am focused on is to learn to do the little things so I am able to handle more things. I am young in my walk and I need to grow deep and love Jesus and learn how to trust him on all matters in my life. Pray for me in that will you.

Matt 9 5 Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. 36 But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. 37 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. 38 Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”[1]
1 pray for the workers and pray for the work of missions so Jesus is blessed and we do the will of God and please the father. Jesus has tons of work that needs to be done and there are so few those want to do it. Pray for the workers and ask the Lord to send many more out to work the fields and bring Jesus to a world that is in so much need.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?