Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

peters denial

I have to think that one of the pastors does not me to teach the bible and would hate this site. I am not doing this out of rebellion but out of things I love and the fact I want to teach and learn the bible. I am happy people might read this and get more of a inside look at me and my life. I am using this to make an attempt to let you know me and to get non-saved friends to put the hope they have into Jesus and to make him famous. Shad is a tool and not the thing to hope in. All I do is type out the bible and things that I think about. I am not here to change anyone but hope the things I am thinking will be entertaining to you so you come to this blog and have all your friends. I do not debate on my blog and I do not allow you to comment in anyway to make God looks bad. If you say that Jesus is not God or dis anything in the bible your comment is gone no you lose every time. I find a way your comments will never stay on my sight. I am never going to let you sin on my blog. Get your own because this is mine. If you want to debate me comment and if I think your case is ok and it makes the Lord look good I might let your comment on my site stay. If it makes me look bad to bad your voice is not on my page. I take all comments and think them over here. I love you but I am not here to debate religion because Jesus is the only way and to not think that means you’re not in the right place and you need him. Its not about your opinion it is all about JESUS and anything else is fake and not going to get you out of hell. Ok

Jesus is God and he knows all that is going to ever happen before it happens. Jesus knows all about you and all your thoughts before you ever think to think them. In tonight’s lesion Peter is going to call a thought and Jesus is going to rebuke him to his face. SO Lets see where I go because I am not sure

Text Matt 26 30 And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.
31 Then Jesus said to them, “All of you will be made to stumble because of Me this night, for it is written:
‘I will strike the Shepherd,
And the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’
After Jesus took and lead the supper they sang a hymn and they go out to the mount. Jesus is going to show the 11 now that they are all going to forsake Jesus on the night when he needs them. All are going to walk away and deny them. All are going to say they do not know Jesus and are going to fail the Lord. Every one of the 11 did not know that in hours Jesus was going to be dead. Every one of us is going to fail in the walk. Jesus knows that and he knows that when we try to walk outside of the spirit that we fail. It is no less serious and we still need to long and learn not to fail. Jesus expects us to not fail but knows we will.

32 But after I have been raised, I will go before you to Galilee.”
Jesus plans on this and forgave them and had fellowship with them and he tells them he is going to raise from the dead. Jesus is before us and after we confess he is there ready to walk with us and restore us into the fellowship.

33 Peter answered and said to Him, “Even if all are made to stumble because of You, I will never be made to stumble.”
34 Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you that this night, before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.”
35 Peter said to Him, “Even if I have to die with You, I will not deny You!”
And so said all the disciples. Here is Peter who is the close to the Lord and he proclaims that he is not going to fall into this. He is inserting his foot into his mouth. He is not going to fall this night he thinks and Jesus said he is going to deny Jesus 3 times in the night. Wow I would like not like to be peter in this time. Jesus said your going to deny him 3 times. Peter is like some of us thinking we do not need Jesus and denying him. Friend let me be as clear as I can and plain as I can. If you deny Jesus one to many times your life is going to never be ok and you WILL spend forever in hell if you deny or reject Jesus. If you’re saved and ask the lord to restore you he will. If you’re saved one mistake is paid for in the death Jesus is going to die. I said Jesus knows everything we do before it is ever done. He knows the 12 are going to deny Jesus and he knows of peters denial. Jesus knows our thoughts and he is there for the Christian that fails and denies. He wants you to not deny him and if you do to confess and get right with him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?