Monday, October 10, 2005

 

Patty weterling is not good for us

Patti
I do not think you are going to get my vote. You never5 have spoken to me and you are not good for this nation. You are not good for this land. It starts with the truth that your pro choice. Alone it makes you a bad person to be over me. If Jacob could see that you want to kill kids he would be not happy. Then you want to bring home the troops and that makes you a anti war person. We need to fight until we win and that means keeping the men in there not a day longer than nessary. You do not tell the other man your going to retreat and you do not leave until we make sure the government is solid. With your plan we lose the war and this is bad for the area. I think you have no way to keep the peace and to insure we do not lose kids in this land. If Jacob were here he would want a safe land to live in and saying to him I am not going to let the troops do the job makes you unfit to lead me. Your health care is not what I want because it is going to take my freedom to choose away. It is bad for me and Jacob would have no doctors he wanted. Also you told us not to put the man our President wanted and has a right to put on the court. It is a shame that you do not want him there. He is a man of solid chacter and knowledge. All you wanted is a man that would take abortions further AND my rights as a Christian and cut them. Patty you’re not good for St Cloud, you’re not good for MN and you’re not good for the Job. All y6u want is bad for freedom and good for money you can get out of this job. I did not get one hand shake from you and Mark gave me one every time I saw him. Once again your not friendly and you are not good for me.

Hope you tell me that your better than this
Shad d rolfe
St cloud MN

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?