Monday, October 03, 2005

 

NO MATTER WHAT JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY

What is going on all you Vikings and Packer fans in the mid west. We lost and it is getting a bit old. We got to get of hurt men well and we might have a chance. I am upset to say the least but it is going to be a rebuilding year for the Vikings and lets lose to get the draft pick. I am a little ticked of by people of my night church that want to tell me my doctine is wrong. I think the Lord decided who was going to be saved before time began yet I also think they have to choose. But they want me to think that we are not choosen and I will not because the bible makes it plain as day. It is not the biggest matter and it has been tossed around for many years. I have tried to find a study for this sight and I am not finding it. And they want to make a case that all the people think I am wrong that are in leadership. If you want to make a case of this then your not going to win the fight because I am going to defend the bible every time and if that makes me a Liberal fine with me. I am listing ever verse and until you look them up and sit down over this and study you got no case.

I said last time that I want a Christian view of the bible in the school. I stand by that view and I am not backing down. If Christians want a class and it is volunteer we can and ought to do it. We are not going to be stopped and I think that is fine. Also I do want a Christian on the court because this is my way and it ought to be the way and it is. I am not going to back down to ANYONE on my faith and if you do not like it that is your right but it is mine to preach for people to come to Jesus because he IS to me the only truth and anyone not following him is not right. I am strong and that is truth and if you attack me for that then good luck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?