Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

we are going to meet ther KING

Hi my friends and new readers. I am Shad and I want you to know the Love of Jesus and I am going to tell you using the bible and reading it and journaling so you can read my insights. Also I am going to take time and let you in on my life and what I am thinking about to. SO tonight I got a new bike from rods bike shop so I am going to go with the 2 bikes until I need to give one away. I am sad because I have spent to much cash this month but I have a lot in saving and I want to go on a trip this year and do 2 cities. It is going to be tight but I am working to make the cash and put a bit away each week. I sometimes will talk and talk about nonsense but who knows.

We are going to battle another major storm and it scares us. It is sad for the region and it is going to make the gas go up and up. I am praying that the storm will be mercy and the Lord will intervene in this and lives will be saved. Jesus is able to control the weather and he is going to if it is his will. If you want pray for this land and ask the Lord to be helping us as the church to work together. I praise the Lord anyhow for the Lords care. Also pray for the people in the cities that got hit.

Here is the word tonight

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.[1]

Jesus is going to come and we do not know the time. But we are given some clues like it is going to be like the days of Noah before the flood. If you want to read that in Gen you find folks did not believe and they just went on like life was ok and the world was ok. Friend’s life is not ok and many folks are going to not go at the time of Jesus because they think it6 is not going to happen. It is a shock that more folks are not in church and bible classes. Life went on. People did not care to hear the warnings of the preachers and they all died in the flood. Jesus is going to be back and it could happen tonight. Also you might die in the sleep tonight or a fire or anything and if your not saved friend is will be too late. If Jesus did tell us then we would not live as if it was going to happen.

Christian it is a awesome thing to ponder that at anytime we could see Jesus face to face and that day will come soon. But each week we go to church in our clothes and sometimes we do not dress up. Reagan was a man in the White House that treated the office with respect. I ask you do you treat your Lords home with respect and dress up to meet with the KING. Jesus wants to meet with you in his home and sometimes I dress like a worldly slob. I want to get better that that and dress like I am meeting with the King and I want to treat his meeting with honor and love and respect. Jesus has given me a time to be in his home and praise the Lord I want to live like I am thankful and worthy of the honor and present my life and my body with respect.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?