Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

news and notes

Is Christian rock wrong? Of cource not but the school I am going to want to make it a issue. I think that it is fine and I think the Pastor wants to get me to think it is wrong. I have been a fan of ccm and I think it is a good thing to share the lord in a land that values music. I do not want to go into a class that is going to make me not like a good thing. Pastor talks about the make not having long hair and I am not sure I think that is the point the text is making. I am not into a long hair debate here but I am into the kind of music and I am sort of not willing to hear the side they want to make. Ladys with long hair is cute but that does not make you anything in the eyes of Jesus, I this passage is taken out of context and the bible is not properly telling us anything on hair or how one looks or how one is cutting hair or anything.

Problem with debate Pastor on anything is he does not have time for others thinking because his mind is made up. I am looked at in the music thing as a wicked man because I do not think it is a bad thing and I am not going to allow one to detirmne what music to listen to because that is not in the bible in any form.

Gary It is too bad that you wont let me comment at your site. But I am not one that thinks the government has the right to just raise my taxs and I do think that they should buy a thing the people do not want. Make the people vote and then see if we want the park for the Vikings. I am not willing to pay tax on a park. They ought to have a vote on any raise of taxs in public buildings. Look at the mayor of St Cloud, he raised the taxes and a week later they got a raise.

I also wish you would do more research on Macarthur. I am sad people take one sermon and judge a preacher. I know you like whatever but I think Mac is the best teacher. It is sad you do not like him
I want to give testimony to the lord about the bike. I did not lock my bike up and it got ripped off and the feeling was sad. I bumped into a friend and I had him drive me around and we did not find it. So he offered me a new bike and I took it. In the garage and I saw a system that Shawn was 2 times as sweet and I traded my radio fir his and I like the thing I got. The bike is nice and so it was a good thing and the Lord took care of me and bless his name for the da

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?