Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

moe on election

We need to end abortion. We need to stop the choice and let the kids live and if we do not we are going to lose all wars because we kill all the kids that need to be so we got kids to die in war. If we are going to win the wars we are in we have to have the manpower to do it. If we had 50 million more folks then we could have a army of many more. We could have the worker to allow the people that need to retire go out. I have to work all week on the weekdays this week so that is going to be ok to sit home on the weekend. I am glad for that.

On to the Vikings game and why we should of won the game. It is true that we ought to have won but the refs are not on our side and neither is a QB that loses the ball so many times. We are not going to win if out man does not hold on to the football. I think that Dante is a week man at best and we ought to fire some of the players. But I think we are going to win some and lose some so that being said go team and lets win this thing.

I also want to say Go Monarchs and I hope they win it all in 4 games. Erin is a player I know and she is going to be a witness I hope for the Lord in the season. I want the sun to win one so that they are honest. I am offing 100 bucks to the best singer of the national anthem. It is a contest. It ends on dec 31 and the winner is going to get 100 bucks. She has to be a soprano and the anthem is to be sung in a operatic way. Mail me if you want to enter at the bottom of the page. It is late so I am going to run another repeat on the topic of election

Hi there and welcome to oct. I am getting colder and so is the weather. I am going to expand on why the Lord made us to know him forever. I think I told you last time that the love of God is the reason that he made the choice of mankind. I know it is a character of God to Love. God is love and desires a relationship with man. He wants to save everyone but does not. Maybe his picking was all man and only the ones who make Jesus Lord are the ones God chose. I am not sure on this. God made all come to Jesus for a friendship with God. But if man all made the choice to come to Jesus then it would make the will of God filled. All it seems have the chance but few take it. Now is this Gods wish that few are saved? It must break his heart to not save all mankind, but not all are going to be saved.

So if God does not save all why? I think it a why God makes his character of wrath know. His entire wrath is going to make him look gloried. All God does is right and fair even sending people to hell. God looks good and is truly good to him. If it looks good to God God does it. God worships himself. If it looks good to gods’ glory then he does it. Why does God save anyone have to be the thing we ask? God does save out of purely his pity, nothing you or I do will make us saved. Only the gift of God that he does not owe me is salvation. So the people he did not choose can't say God owe the heaven. No one is owed heaven even the Christian. God gave a gift to which he wants none else.

Do the unsaved have a chance? Yes they do because God gives all man a chance to be saved. If they do not take the gift they are at fault. But people will say that one that God not pick had no chance, No because you did not pick God. I then say your faith is a gift but if you need to soften your heart and take the gift. But God picked you! Out to. So it is both.shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?