Saturday, September 24, 2005

 

Mattew 24 and news from this night

It is my weekend and I am a happy boy. I get paid on tues and I head to see my best friend for the weekend next weekend. It is the weekend and the Gophers won this week. It is a good thing but I do not think the Vikings are going to win this week. I hope my fantasy team wins this week so that I am able to compete somewhat in this league. I need to win one game so that I am able to be happy. We need to keep praying for the people in the south and we need to pray for the gas so that it wont is hard in the area. Also we need to keep cash going into the south and make a ton of cash for the people. I saw that TBN is working there and giving I wish I had more to give but I also got to think about the cash I got and save it for the trips and my retirement. I know it is 35 years to save for retire but starting now is important and it helps if I lose my work or is I need cash in ten years. God thinks it is important to save. I bumped into a former student I was with in school and she is walking with Jesus. She is Terra and I loved her in the third grade.

45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. 47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.
I have been typing a series on the return of Jesus to the earth. In this part of the chapter Jesus is relationing to the people that are going to be faithful and working for the Lord. Jesus is the master and the wise servant is the faithful one. So the servant is to be doing the work right up until Jesus comes and takes him and us to heaven. Jesus is going to come at anytime. We need to be people of faith and that faith is one that we need to hold to until Jesus comes so in the end we are able to love Jesus more and do more for him in his kingdom. We work hard in the Lords work we are going to be better off

48 But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, 51 and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.[1]

The evil servant is going to be the ones that are not saved and they do not think it is key to get saved. It is going to happen like a thief in the night Jesus is going to come and on that day many are not going to be saved. But Jesus is going to come on a day sooner than they think and the people are going to not be ready and they are going to lose forever with Jesus. It is a sad thing to delay the coming of your souls to the Lord. If you do not come to Jesus and think it is going to be a long time then your fooled and Jesus is going to be back and your not ready you will then go to Hell forever. If your saved its time to live for the lord and make a point of making the time count for Jesus.
I got to tell me something. I got to be very easy on calling the west. I am not going to want to make eb feel like I am a stalker and I am not. I want to keep the line open with JB an MB and I have to show some self-control and not make a habits of calling out there when hard things hit. Also I want to prove Jesus is making a different life for me and keep living for his love and glory alone. It would not be good in earning trust to fall and hurt our friendship with the B’s so I need to keep a close tab and not bug them and make my life one with the Lord.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?