Friday, September 02, 2005

 

Lets be faithful

Here is the thing on Masters college chapel. I want to get it every day but I am not going to. I am going to get 4 free messages a month for the year and mp3s of some of the others. They cost a buck each and a little for shipping. Also I am getting tapes from John and I am able to listen to tons more of them online and Bob sent me a bunch of tapes. Its not like I am going to not get fed from the word every night if I wanted to and on Sundays to. I get tapes from many places on the net and I got tons online to look at. I am blessed and blessed because I am able to get good preaching here. There are tons of places to get fed and I am able to do it anytime I want.

I had to dump the change cup and I am proud to think I am almost to a gallon of change and that is going to a trip back to masters to hear more of the word from the preachers out there. I save all my change up for the trip back to masters so I am able to learn more about good Bible things. I want to get into the word right now.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.[1]

I am learning the fruit of the Holy Spirit. I am tonight on the fruit of Faithfulness. We are called to a faithful God. He has been faithful to tons of folks though out the years and he has never ever ceased to be a faithful God. God is loyal to his kids and he is trustworthy. We are called to be loyal and faithful and to stick with our faith until we die. We sometimes fail at this and the Lord wants us to work hard on this. God wants us to know that he is going to stick it out for us and do what he said. Is it not a good thing to stick it out for him? We are to keep our faith in the hard times and the good times. It might be harder to be faithful in good times or times we have plenty. We need to thank the lord for the good times and share the Joy we have. If we do not come to Jesus in the good times friend we ought to not come in the bad.

Jesus was faithful to die on the cross for us so we need to be faithful to him so he is honored. Jesus did whatever he was asked and never sinned. He never left people that came to him for salvation and help. Friend Jesus is faithful to the point of death on a cross Lets be faithful to him in thing. Like giving and helping to spread the bible to all men. Like helping out in the southern US and to the call to love our neighbor as our selves.

[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?