Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

Jesus returns to earth

I think that any reader that is a fan of the Vikings needs serious help. I am not shocked because I think our QB has been over rated and we ought to start Johnson next week. I think they need to get a better line and protect the QB and Johnson ought to start and give us a chance. It is the hurricane weekend and if you are reading this I want you to give 5 bucks to the effort. Give to anyplace and let me know you did. I want also for us to pray harder and know God is going to make a way but he might use us. Please give if you can.

I got some new music and I want to find some good operatic singers and I got a cd bhy Kristin Crenate and I got to reading and she does not hold to a Christian view. She thinks that all are going to get saved by Jesus at the end and that is not the truth and she sings ok. I still say the best singer in the music I have is robin Noel. If you can find my better vocals than Robin you got to send the link to me. I am so blessed and want you to contact me and get copies of her Christmas music for your collection.

Here is tonight’s bible section and lesion

27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

I am working on the book of Matthew and tonight I am in a part that is talking about how the world is going to end. This one event is the most glorious event that will ever happen. It is one day I am looking for and I hope it is soon. On that day all my life is going to be worth it all and all the time I am spending in the word and Loving the Lord is going to be counted good. It is going to be awesome. His coming is going to happen and the en d is then going to go into affect. It is going to be sudden. We need to live as if Jesus is going to be back today folks. If we live in that way it is going to be a joy. If not like I said last time it is not a good thing.

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.[1]
Then Jesus is going to take his hand off the earth and it is going to be total chaos. All the stars are going to fall out of the sky and the sun is not going to shine or the moon. All the earth is going to mourn for they did not make Jesus their own and now they get to reap the punishments. Think about this Jesus is going to be in his glory and we are not going to need any light because Gods Glory is going to shine. It is going to be blinding I thing. All the passages that point to the glory of God say no human is going to live after seeing it. What horror this is going to be.

Where are we the saints going to be? We are going to be looking down from our home in heaven and we are not going to be here. Remember we are going out before this time when Jesus returns. Jesus is going to take his elect in this time out. The angels are going out to get the redeemed home.

Shadman

Ps lets start praying for the 10/40 window

Lord I ask you to be in this area and bring many people to the area to share the ord

[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?