Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

Games with gals

Christian ladies you all stink because you play with the makes mind and do not come straight with us. I mean a gal wanted to hang with me and she does not show. Gals you trash men and we hate it. I cannot trust one of you because you all play emotions and stuff. It is the truth to. All you men we think the gals like us and all they do it trash us men and it is not righteous and it is not biblical. So a so-called Christian stood me up and I think it is wrong. Maybe it is time to go gay because I have yet to meet any Christian gal that has her mind straight and wants to be friend a male. If you treat anyone that loves the Lord the way you treat me your all in need of help. I am pissed off ladies at your Christian mind that makes us hurt and sad. I am handicapped to so this make most females not want me to date them. It makes me sad that I am handicapped and gals do not want me. Life stinks in that aspect. You as a female look at me and think I am not a good man because I have this and I look at you and want to get a chance. Why honestly can you say you’re a Christian and not want to be a friend or date a male that is in a wheelchair or has a illness they are born with. I know I am not sexy to you gals even tho I love Jesus with all my heart and want to serve him. Or are the handicapped not worth allowing to serve as people in the church. How many handicapped are at masters learning to serve? How many Handicapped are pasturing or teaching the bible? Are we just something to look at and think I am not glad I am not in a wheelchair or have a leg that does not work? Tell me in your churches are they made for a wheelchair and can the blind sing with you because there is a song book with the dots so they can read it? Is the sermons given in sign so a deaf man is able to know the Lord. Are the bathrooms made for a wheelchair? Oh but bless the Lord. If your church is not suited to the man that is deaf then your church is trash. Is it my speech that drives you from love with me? It is bunk if you say you love the Lord and do not share him with the poor and the handicapped. It is not going to get any one to heaven for not loving their neighbor5 with CP or their neighbor with a wheelchair or a blind man. We have to stop and make sure the people with needs are taken care of in the body of Jesus and do it now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?