Friday, September 09, 2005

 

find joy in Jesus alone

Evolution is a lie. There are no proven facts real. If you poll 100 people the percent that will tell you the truth is 85. It is not even rational to think that all came to be by chance. It is like saying this computer just was made by a sheer chance. I cannot even respect the notion that the world is all by chance and just happened. There is no possible way to think that the world happened by a fluke of nature or a act that is not made by a Being that is the truth. To think evolution is true is to think that humans are no more than a bear or a frog. It is not true that the earth is all by chance and it is not true we are no more than bears. If toy do not choose to believe this you awe not reasonable.

I am not anykind of a science man so I am not sure about carbon dating or selection. I do know that carbon dating is not right because you take any person and date them your not going to get the right dates. It is not that I think this is a good thing and I wish I knew more to defend this theory. I know this that God is real and if his account ot making the earth is off then the bible is off. I cannot say the bible is off because it is truth. I see it when it talks about Jesus and all the things about him in the old and I see it true when I am talking about Jesus to the non-believer. It said the non-believer is blind to the truth. They are not able to see Jesus if he walked up to them.

Here is a little thing to think about

14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.[1]
What are we to boast in? We are to boast in the fact Jesus has died for us and we are Gods. We really have nothing that the cross has not given to us. We are to be dead to this world and all the lusts of it. We are not going to be proud of the money we saved or the thinks that we have. We do not really boast in the friends and people in our life. Jesus is the only thing that will be forever and that is a big deal. We are to love Jesus above all and honor him and his word over anything. He has given us all we have and all we are if we are his. So the cross has paid all our sins and made a way to talk to God in heaven. In the cross we are able to live a life in Jesus. In the cross we have the hope for heaven and home. It is not wrong to think about heaven because it is going to be where we might be in 100 years. It is the best thing to think about and it is where we are to store our treasures.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?