Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

be ready for heaven

They called pissed off a cuss word. Is it. I think it proves the church is a bit legalist I am not going to change the words I used unless I feel like it is a bad word. I am not the Baptist PC wants me to be because he lost tons of credit when he attacks theology. Just like people that attack me on Calvinism, they are not right in telling me it is wrong and they try to prove it and they mis handle the bible. I am not going to back down and bow to a person but I am going to keep standing for the truth and that is we do not know the basics and we do not know where Gods election and our choice is.

It is sad that Macarthur is closing the tape library. I talked to the people today and they are going to do it and give half off for one year and then close it. I am trying to do a budget so I am able to keep tapes coming in and keep learning of Mac. I am sad but I am also asking the Lord for the way he wants me to go in this matter. I might go to Piper or RB theme, which are good ideas both. I am not the biggest theme man but I like his stuff and can grow to like him over Mac. I guess saving for tapes will make them more used and more of a value to me. So it is going to be a hard time and I am going to have to make cuts somewhere to keep Mac and ask the lord for the tapes and hope he has it in his will to send them to me. I am working and I can just get 54 in the budget and still save a bunch. I might need to pick up a part time job to make it work but I am willing to do it to keep mac in my life. Ok reader I think I am going to make it.

What would it be with out the bible and here is some and my thoughts on it.

“Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.
Here is the story we have 10 people that are going to be ready to go to the marrige. 5 were ready and they are wise and 5 and not ready and this is foolish. They were not ready and they did not expect the Lord to come. We are in a time that the Lord might be here at any time. If we are ready and looking for the return of Jesus this is part of being ready for it. They had the oil and they had tons of it but the bridegrooms that were foolish did not take it seriously and maybe did not expect the time was going to come. Are you in that boat that maybe Jesus is not going to come because it was so long?


6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ 7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’
So the Lord comes and they need oil to go out and meet the Lord. 5 had just enough to get out there and 5 did not. The 5 that had oil did not sell the others the oil because they need it for the Lord. It is like you are not able to get oil from your friends you got to buy the oil and that oil is not to be given to others because it is their need to get the oil. No you cannot buy salvation but you secure it from the Lord. If you do not have it your not going to get it from the people you know or mommy and daddy. It is a truth that if you grew up in the church you have to make Jesus yours. If you think you can make the Lord yours just cause you grew in the home that is a tragic thing to think about. You got to choose Jesus and make him your king. I had not a person at home that thought this is right but I made a commitment to Jesus and I love him and I want to grow deep in the Lord.



10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’
13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
This is the time people are going to see they cannot get saved and it is going to stink to go to hell forever and ever… Don’t go to hell. Make a choice for Jesus today. I might think the elect are chosen but I know you HAVE to choose to go to heaven. Simply ask a friend or email me or leave a note and I would love to share how to go to heaven with you. It is simple to be His and if you ask he will forgive you. But you MUST ask.
Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?