Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

War is fair

I want to give as Hi to Brain my co work who tries to be a packer fan and I want to say hi to all me great co-workers. I really work with some good people and they read this and I love them for it. While I am at Hi Bobby a and all you masters kids and Hi Margie and Jimbo. Go Lynx. And hey to the best sales team in the nba and for that matter the best in all of pro sports anywhere. I love you all and want you to know I am glad you’re here and reading the most important page in the world. I want to type out a email and a blog on the topic of free will and do we have it.

Rod
Here is the thing your asking Do WE SOMEHOW HAVE FREE WILL. Here are some thoughts on it. I do not know of the bible really saying we do. However I am not sure your matches thing is right either. But it is close. In the creation of man I do not think God allowed I have talked to you about this in the past. I do think God set a rules knowing it would be broken but he was already ready to deal with it. Adam did sin and that put his plan into action. But to make a good thing to think about it is not that God saves some it is amazing God saved anyone. I think man had a choice and that was to follow or not to follow God. I also think God made Adam perfect and the sin he did was intendcetional. Adam went out of his way to sin and God then went out of his way to save.

Gods Glory is forever going to be had by everyone. He A gets the fame if one goes to heaven and if one goes to hell. If a man isd saved God did it all in choosing him to pour out his love to. Like you say Pharaoh was one where God led him to hell by Hardin his heart. Yet pharaoh did not do the right things from the early time in his life. Life is always for man a choice and it might be some had many chances to hear the word and never get saved or many chances and got saved on his deathbed. And there might be some that God gave the truth to one time and because they rejected the one time God harded the heart of the sinner and they go to hell forever. Hell is not the lord’s fault because God does not make man choose hell. Man always chooses hell if he ends there. Yet God somehow chooses heaven for any one that goes there because we are not able to make a choice to go to heaven and we cannot keep our salvation when it is handed to us.

As for fair Gods word never calls God fair. He is holy and whatever he does is holy because that is right. Salvation in my mind is not fair because I am not holy thus God in grace saved me. Out of pure Holiness God has pity and saved us. It was not because of anything we did but believed and even that is a gift. If you wanted a fair God it would be instant hell for all forever. In war God has used it to kill people that rejected him and he used it to make his people get things he gave to them. In this time we have a war that we are fighting that is just because we are enforcing righteous. In my thought Governments are the tool God uses to punish sin. Our government told me to pay my taxes and if I do not then I go to Jail. It tells me I am not to kill anyone and if I do Jail. In a round about way God used the USA to tell Hussein that he is not to have a weapon and he did so we go fight him. I think our government is a tool used by God to enforce his law and his will.

Shadman
Long but made a point

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?