Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

Notes

Hey friends been a day that I took off to go to another ball game. I went with my Job and it was a fun night. We almost got a ball and I got a little bat. I won a dinner to a place here in town to. I got some bagels and I gave them to my pastor so he can give them to the music leader Sue so that is going to be good. I talked to Mark today and I might not go to the truth and life thing this year but who knows really how the Lord is going to work. I am at 1700 and that is a heck of a nest egg to rely on. I am not going to stop saving ever because it is important to have cash saved up as you are older. I am hoping to have enough at the end to make tons of Bible camp. I am giving my estate to Camp so kids can go and learn how to walk in Jesus and not have to pay for it. Unless I have kids and if I do the Lord is too good to me and I am married and that would be more than I could ask. But the Lord is good and worthy to be blessed for his amazing love he gives to me every day I am alive here on earth.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?