Sunday, August 14, 2005

 

Missions sunday

It was mission Sunday at church today. I am happy I got to meet the Scott’s and I am hoping to love them in my prayers for them so they can go and tell the people they need Jesus and his Love. It is a good thing to go out and eat and to work. But one thing that hit me is the people in some lands do not have the Lord. One out of a two hundred people in East Asia has not one idea about Jesus and his salvation. If that is not scary Brads cousin did not know anything in the bible including Moses and Jonah. She lives in our land. Sad to think about but we have to get on the Lords army and spread the Love of Jesus in our land and all over the world. Scott’s are going to a land that really is untouched for Jesus and his grace. I know people are out there spreading the bible to the people and I pray for them because I love Jesus and people need Jesus and we are to go and tell the unsaved of the world the glorious news the God that made them wants them to know him. It is simple we broke the rules and God has to turn his face from us because the rules must be kept perfectly. If we break one law of Gods we must enter hell forever and it is going to happen to everyone. Like in court if you break a law you go to jail. If you break the laws of God your fine is hell BUT Jesus paid in full your debt and if you turn your life to his c are and turn from sins you can be forgiven and get out of jail for free. I have been in the study talking on how that works. So trust Jesus and ask him to come into your heart today. If you know Jesus please live for him and serve him. Pray for me that I will not be a man that wants to be a Christian but ask the Lord to help me be the man that looks like his and acts like the Lords. I got convicted on this on a blog today and I just do not want to be in the world and like the world but I am asking the Lord to take me and make me a good man for him here so people are asking me why I love Jesus and how can I know his grace. I do not want to be a Christian that stuggles I want to walk in Jesus and reach his people and inspire and Love the folks that need him so badly. Pray for me and I will for you. Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?