Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

Love is the best thing to do

Hi to you all. I am not in the doghouse with Erin. Jim said she is not allowed to sign at halftime and she said she cannot break the rules. SO I am feeling good about that, Jesus is to be my focus still and nothing else, but the office staff at the Timberwolfs and the friends at my work place that read this. I know many of my photos hang in the offices of the booths of the wolves. Love it and I am going to send them on the blog for you and everyone to look at that. I am going to get all my photos on the blog. If you want more email me.

I want to look a little on the fruit of the Spirit and maybe hit a couple of them. I do not want to get boged down in a long series on the topic but I want to hit them somewhat because they are important that we look for them in our life’s. I do not know what the Lord is going to inspire me to do. It is a good test to see the fruit and if we are walking tight in Jesus because if we are not tight in Jesus we are not going to be able to have the fruits of walking with him. Without them we really are not right in Jesus and we need to be close.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
[1]
Lets look at the fruit of Love. Love is brotherly love. It is like loving your brother and sister in Jesus and how it makes you help people. Do I love people? What is the meaning of Love. It is to put others needs before your needs. If you love somebody your willing to do anything to meet there needs. Why do we Love people? Jesus loved us before we ever knew who he was and placed our trust in him. Greater love is this that one lays their life down. Jesus laid his life down and proved his love for us. Jesus love is so awesome to think about. God so loved us that he gave his son. God had one son and it was his best thing he had to die for me. God’s love is forever and he cannot love any less and any more. If God loves you and sent his son to die for you then why won’t you repent and get right with Jesus. Loving the Lord Jesus with all your life is the biggest thing we are to serve the Lord. If you fail to Love him you fail in the worst way because it is the greatest sin.

Lord thank you for your love to me and help me to love more people and put their needs before mine
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?