Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

Jesus saved you forever

I want to confess I like reading your blogs that I get to. I like to see others in Jesus and I want to read your lives and I like seeing what you talk about. I love reading the Master College folks. I went to a bible week there in 2002 and I fell in love with your place and John Macarthur. I met Erin and got saved and went their learning more bouts Erin and wanting to know more of the Christian faith. I gave my life to it and I am hoping I am faithful to that commitment I made. I have read my bible and for almost a year I have hammered a little about where I am on this site. My goal is to work on the word each time and grow and keep you up to date on my life.

I am going to run a oldie and a goodie.

Hey I went verses Last night and the first thing to say is wow and glory to the Love and Joy in Jesus. I was encouraged that the topic is in all kinds of the bible books... Psalms Proverbs, Letters, Pentuch and letters from Paul and Peter. I got no excuse to go on without the FULL knowledge of the topic.

So I am going to put the text then the comments I thin it means This I know I am not going to get though tonight but it is going to be awesome

Psalms 37 38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together;
(the transgressor is the unsaved. The unsaved got no hope and they go to hell. They go are cut off from the Lord. If you are saved your sins are forgiven and Jesus sees you as a righteous man)
The future of the wicked shall be cut off.

39 But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord;
He is their strength in the time of trouble.
(the salvation is from the Lord. I am chosen to get it. I do not get it on my own. Jesus gave it for me. God elected me. This is in the book of Ephesians. I did not chose Jesus He choose me. Everyone said that)
40 And the Lord shall help them and deliver them;
He shall deliver them from the wicked,
And save them,
Because they trust in Him.
(I am delivered and saved because I trusted Jesus and asked him to save me and come into my Heart. Jesus said he is not going to leave and forsake me.)

Ps 91 14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
(I am Loved by the Lord not I loved him. The new living bible starts this differently. It is clear here to the Lord is doing the Love first. I know Jesus because Jesus wanted me to.)
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
(If I call on Jesus I will be heard and He will consider me. Jesus is with me in the time of trouble and He is a deliver and he will answer me. I like the fact that Jesus is going thur the trouble with me. It said Jesus is able to hear and cares. No one can say that.)

16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him my salvation.”
(show me salvation. meaning deliver me from Hell. Well just the words are are so powerful. The bible is NEVER WORNG AND IN THIS TO.)

Micha 7 18-29
Who is a God like You,
Pardoning iniquity
And passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage?
He does not retain His anger forever,
Because He delights in mercy.
(This is a verse I never known or heard so it is awesome. I like this that it is in a part of the Bible I got no knowledge of. It is also in a part of the bible that is not where I thought it would be. Minor Profits I think it is. I see this that God is a God that does not remain angry at me but delights in his mercy toward me. HE LONGS TO FORGIVE NOT SEND TO hell. HE PARDONS THUR JESUS ON THE CROSS-. If he did not no hope. )
19 He will again have compassion on us,
And will subdue our iniquities.

You will cast all our sins
Into the depths of the sea.
He casts my sin to the sea. This is awesome. It’s gone when I confess it. Jesus takes it far away. That is far away. He has love for us. It is like a sin cannot be held on me when I die. Wow. I guess my response to this is to adore and praise Jesus and God for his total love and for saving me. It draws this to give my royal all to Jesus the Lover of my soul and do it out of thanks
20 You will give truth to Jacob
And mercy to Abraham,
Which you have sworn to our fathers
From days of old.
This should make you sing a song to Jesus for his love of praise and adore him
Hope is in Jesus
Shad

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?