Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

gal living in grace

I want to address the people that think I am not going to the Monarch game because Erin is playing. It is not going to be a problem. I am going to go to the game and I can behave and walk in the power of Jesus and behave myself. As always you can comment and debate the thing that happened 5 years ago and it is a done deal. So go ahead and do what you need to. I am going to the game if I am able to according to my work. Work is first because I am not going to short change them and have a good record there. I want to make the money to honor the lord and honor the company.

8 But then, indeed, when you did not know God, you served those, which by nature are not gods. 9 But now after you have known God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you turn again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage? 10 You observe days and months and seasons and years. 11 I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.[1]

Tonight we are going to look at the next few verses of the book I am working on. We last night talked about the truth that we are sons of God and he is our dad and in the we inherit tons of blessings and we get many things due to the truth that God owns it all and we are his. So as you know by now this church wanted to bring the gospel to the Jews and add to the Jews laws to the Gospel. It is not truth that we have to keep the law to be saved but we are saved by the cross. That is a little review of this book. Tonight lets look at verse 9 But now after you have known God, rather known by God. God knew you before the start of the earth and he knew you and I before we were saved. (PS 139) So Paul is asking why the people are turning to things that they are turning to. Why when one is saved does he want to go back to the old ways? Like go back to the lies of the churchs that teach you do so and so to be saved. People I know have walked from the truth back into lies. If you know the truth and served the Lord knowing you’re a free man and went back to the lies. Yes Brain you went back to a lie. You at one time had the grace of God and then you went back to the system of your youth and decided it was what you needed and truth is you walked from the free gift and now your trying to earn If your in the system that thinks you have to earn your freedom in Jesus then get out and come to the truth and leave the system behind.
Note pauls last statement. He labored in vain. Friend you spent much time learning to live in grace and when you left for the lie of a false system you trashed all the workers that went to bat and took time to raise you in Jesus. As for your supporters that helped you trashed them and broke hearts. It is not a good thing and a sad thing. Many took it like it is ok and I do not because I morn the lost of a brother in faith and a lost to the army of workers going out and winning the lost to true faith in Jesus. It goes to all the folks that turn from the truth and go to lies. It is not that you were a part of the free gift but people left the faith and it hurts the cause.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?