Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

Father God

I had a good day at work and I got 15 hours a week and that is going to be ok for a check. I am doing ok with my cash and I have the lord’s faithfulness to thank for that. I am not worthy of all the blessings that I am receiving but the Lord is Awesome and he does so much more than I ever can dream and expect. I had a good birthday and thank you all for coming. You all mean so much to me and I love you forever. So I am happy I got what I wanted and now it is time to buckle down and get ready for the fall.

Here is tonight’s bible passage.

Gal 46 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.[1]
God does not want to have a follow the rules relationship with you. God when he made you his own kid wanted to make you a part of his family. If your saved Jesus you are Gods kid and that makes him a ton of things to me. First God becomes my provider. He gives the believer all kinds of good gifts. Then God is the one that holds me inline and keeps me for his glory. It is a good thing to have a father that is going to keep me and never let me out of the heaven thing he gave me. I never have to worry about really anything because God is my every thing. If that is true then why worry? In the text Paul said that we have the spirit that comes into us and cries for God inside of us. Also we are not some kind of a slave but God is my father and I am a son. This is so not true in other faiths in the world because most Gods demand you give them praise but they wont give to you. God is the father and becomes all we need.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?