Sunday, July 10, 2005

 

Meds and the truth

I need to defend to some the use of meds in medical treatment. Some point to lack of faith on my part that I take a pill to help me to cope with life. I take 4 of them 2 for blood pressure and 2 for depression. It is wrong for them to try to point to lack of faith and to think it is a sin to take a med. Folks that say meds are not right and are not trusting Jesus offend me. I have friends that have gone off their meds and have killed themselves or hurt themselves and they where saved. Many in the faith community do not know the truth that there is a need for meds in some illness. I choose to take meds and my choice does not show lack of faith in the bible or does it show anything wrong with me. I do not like anyone that points a finger at me and thinks meds are wrong. If you have a problem with my use of meds you need to let me know and I need t o remove you out of my life and never talk to you again. I am that strong on the use of meds. Christians need them at times and God gave us the meds to use to cure stuff.

SO tonight I hit a topic that is not all that bible based. Here are some things about making sure we work hard at what the Lord calls us to do.

Ecc 9 10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going.[1]
Put all you got into your job every time you do it. Also work hard for the Lord in this life so that we can live well in the next. Jesus wants us to work hard in life for him and his cause. If you need to slack do not do it because it is not good for anyone in the Lord to slack off at work. We have one life and we need to use it to make Jesus famous and to live for others and not our own.
Why do we need to fight the Church of Rome? We need to fight it because they are making the bible not user friendly for the people in their church. We need to fight because they made Mary something that she is not. We need to fight because the Pope has made the key man on doctrine knowing he is a homo. We need to fight this insane non-Bible based system because the people in it are not hearing the Gospel and being saved. This fall I am going to take time to write more about this system and the Catholic false Gospel. I am going to take the bible and show the errors in it and solutions to make folks rethink the teachings of this church and offer hope in the bible for them. I want to love on them by telling the truth. So watch for that series this fall on the Blog.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?