Thursday, July 07, 2005

 

London Pray for them

I need to vent on this thing in London and why we christens have the answer. In London today the Muslims shot off 4 bombs that killed people. I think it is time we as Christians need to start talking loud and long about Jesus. It is like we have the cure and we are not doing it. Pastor C in his Fourth of July message had a good point I think bears repeating the best thing we can do is be in church and in the Lord and we will win the war on jerks that want to hurt our land. It is important we believers are in church as often as we are able. I talked to a gal the other night and she asked me if Church is important. What do you think? Here is what I said and think. First Church is a command. We are to meet together and use our gifts to encourage one another to good works. Second we need to gather and worship Jesus and be filled in the word. If you go to a church that does not have a half hour sermon then you need to find one. I need to hear a few sermons a week and not easy ones I need to be reminded that I am a sinner and I need Jesus to save me and I need to stick closer to Jesus every day. We need to go and be a part of the Lords table. We need to fellowship and eat together and we need to be prayed for and pray for others in the body. Why is the church the best thing to fight this war on terror? We need to ask the true God to help this land and go back to the way things were and allow Jesus to work. If we allow him to rule we will win the war. If we do not then we will lose the war and the bad men will take over. If the church gets together and elects a government that stands for the truth and proclaims Jesus as the only way to live then we have him on our side. We need to spread freedom to the nations all over and our style government. If we gave the people in Africa the freedoms we would be giving them a good thing. We sent over 600 billion there why not send them freedom and Jesus and they will be better off. Give them jobs and feed them. I guess it is the end of the world and many things are going to happen that are not all that good.

Ps 33 12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,
The people He has chosen as His own inheritance.[1]

I want to clearly say that I am sad by this bombing and I pray for our mother nation. England was the land my grandpa Rolfe lived in. I am sad and I hope the nation over there and ours will keep fighting so it never happens in USA and like I said we need to go to church and allow Jesus to bring the nation under him. Also we need to fight the slugs on their turf and not ours. Praise the Lord for the folks that are fighting for my freedom and the safety of all of the people in this good land. Also Praise him for all his blessings and the preaching of John Macarthur!

[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?