Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 

Letter to my pals

Well freinds I am doing well at my new Job. People prayed and I got more
hours there. Boss said I am doing a good job. I wanted to take some time
to let you know what is going in to my birthday plans. I have got people
all over the land out reading the blog. I wanted to go to the Boston Red
sox game at the domw for my birthday but ticket are sold out. I also am not
going to take the day off and ghope I do not close. If all goes right I am
inviting all of you to Mexican village in st cloud for a night of mexican
food and fun. If we can get by a tv to see the twins game all the better.
If you come rsvp. I know many might live far away from this area so I am
going to leave my address on the email and send me a card or whatever. John
Mac tapes you and bible things.
The Lord Jesus has been good to me this year. I have done much growing and
it is ALL to him I give the glory. I have been learning tons of things and
I love it. U am so Glad he came to take me to his side and help me find a
good church and a good bible school and friends all over the land. I am in
a study of galations and I am so happy that paul made it cleafr in the book
that we are saved from hell ONLY BY HIS GRACE. I am so sad that many are
trying to earn their way to Jesus and cannot understand Jesus died and rose
for them. God has gioven me so much and I am thankful for people in my life
that help me grow deep in the Lords grace. I am also grateful for the bible
and the blog the Lord is useing it. I am getting more hit and I am
expanding into a new spot on the net. I am putting the blog on xanga and
blogspot so I am able to get more hits and reach morte people. I am not
content if my walk if not expanding and reaching the folks that do not know
gthe truth. I am sad that more people are not in tune with the Lord and
learning his love. It is one reason I am doing the blog and I am asking for
you all to go to it read it and share it. People simply need Jesus and I
want Jesus to reach the mass of unsaved because the Lord is also a God that
is going to send the lost away and that scares me. So pray for the blog and
read it, then have others read it and maybe one will come to Jesus.
Well got to go Keep shareing Jesus all you can.
Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?