Friday, July 22, 2005

 

Heaven

Well it is another day to be alive on this wonderful earth the Lord has made. I am not going to take time tonight on my study of Gal. But I am going to take a couple of verses and maybe talk on a topic. I went to a home going service of a person that went to Grace here in Sartell. Pastor talked about how we are sad but we are going to be in a place where we are going to be united with people we love that knew the Lord Jesus. I have been reading on the master’s college web ring about a death of 2 people Bethany and the kid of Mr. Varner. If you will I want to address a question of heaven and that is are we going to know our friends there? I think we are going to know every single person there and fellowship all of forever with them. I am going to get to know Noah and Moses and all the people in the Bible. We are all going to be there and all will be known. I am going to sing with great singers and dance with David. I am going to see Paul, Peter and all the folks that knew the Lord Jesus. I want to meet Cassie who died for loving Jesus in Co. I am going to meet people that came to this land to love Jesus and I am going to see Jesus face to face. It is going to be awesome. I am going to meet Bethany and I am going to know all of you in the Lord. Heaven is the best thing to think on and dwell on. It is going to be awesome to be in a place where I am not going to be able to sin; I am looking forward to that most. I will be able to know the Lord perfectly and worship Jesus is the truest love. I am going to know the bible perfectly and each moment Jesus will reveal one more thing about God that we can savor. Jesus is going to be the greatest thing to know there and we will see our faith become sight. I am going to see folks I miss and I hope Mom is there. Grandpa Jack is there and so is Lee and Curt and Mark aune.
Pray for the team from the area going to share Jesus in the East Asia area. I read the letters they sent tonight and it sounds like they are getting a chance to share there and it is so good. I want to go somewhere like that and share Jesus with the folks that never knew the Lord. It is a great thing to win souls and to see people lives taken over in the Love of Jesus. Later Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?