Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

Gal 1 part 2 and the Cerrlo trash

Why do I post on the Masters College blog ring. I love the school and I love the ring so I am setting up a blog there and here and I am hoping to reach more people with my talking about my life and hope more read and learn about me and the walk I am taking with the Lord in the bible. I found a deep walk in Jesus via John Macarthur and the ball player Erin Buescher when she played for the team in MN. I also have been to the truth and life week there. I have met many folks out there and I read all the blogs on the ring. I also hope some of the old CCC fans will be reading this blog and I want to say hi to Tammy from East Asia where some of my dollars and working to bring folks to saving knowledge of Jesus. I am paying a friend to go into a land that does not want Jesus and tell them anyhow. Shelly won’t like that but I am not a man pleaser I am a Jesus pleaser. SO hi to Tammy and Jake who needs to check in with me and hook up.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20050712-1741-ca-evangelist-taxfraud.html
I need to take some blog and comment on this story. I am angered at this man that has taken the Lords work and made money but does not pay any kind of tax. He is making money of the work of the Lord. I have a problem with this. I do know that we as the kids of the Lord need to give to the work of the Lord. I also know it is a good thing to use the media to tell folks the news. I think folks we need to not sell tapes but give them to folks and make all the fine people give to the people they want. However Lets check out the people we are handing our hard earn cash to. I do not give to TBN because they teach false teaching like the gifts are still for us today like touges and healings are today. I do not believe that because Jesus has a book and it is the last word. Healings were to prove the book was real at the time it was written and them they stopped.

It is kind of what I am going to talk about in the study I am doing in Galatians. Here in the world today we have folks that are not living the true faith and they have left the faith and teach lies. Like in that time the people thought you had to become a Jew and get circumcises and then get Jesus. Paul’s letter is not going to allow them to do that and he blasted the fakes of the faith. Here is the text that Paul writes:

Gal 1 6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
Listen if you want to preach a new Gospel of works and grace Paul wants you to be damned to Hell. Jesus called you that are saved to the Good news that salvation is a gift and you are able to do nothing for it. Friend when you call Jesus to forgive you and you repent your saved. If you are told you then have to work to make it to Heaven then you are being lied to. Catholics love to make you work for your free salvation. Listen they are wrong and I am not going to back off till I am proved other wise. If you’re saved YOU LEAVE THEM AND REPENT! Do not stay there because that church is lying to you. I am going to nail them in a later series. The BIBLE said that if a angel preaches another gospel that angel belongs in hell. Jesus saved you forever on the cross you add nothing and give nothing it was done all on the cross. IF anyone preaches a gospel outside of this faith in Jesus plus nothing gives you salvation. In that time people were fooled and in this time people are fooled. Friend in the story I have linked to many are being fed a junk Gospel and on many tv programs they feed you Junk. I think we need to stick the nose in the book and listen to the word of God in a solid bible church and not in the church that wants you to give them more. Also get out of the Charismatic church’s that teach things that are not for this time and season. Get TBN off the air and replace it with a good solid network of bible teaching and not the Name it and Claim it jerks out for a buck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?