Monday, June 13, 2005

 

What dwells inside the Christian

Welcome to my Blog tonight and the study of the Loving God of this planet. I like to write my times with Jesus and tonight I am going with the series I am working on in my blog called the commands of God. I am in this to find out the things I am commanded to do at a Christian and a lover of the Lord Jesus. If you do the commands you show Jesus you love him right? So I am just going into things to prove we love him. I am not saying doing anything is going to save you but if you are saved your going to live your life making the commands a thing you learn and do.
I want to make it to 2 commands in this entry. Here is my first text tonight.
Exodus 24 8 and let them make Me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them.
It is in the Old Testament but I think it is a good reminder for me tonight that I am the dwelling place for the Lord. I am the place God dwells and I became that place when Jesus came into my heart. Jesus is God and thus God picked me to dwell in and be worshiped by. Jesus did not in the time this was written live within the heart of man but now he does. If you reading this email or blog have made Jesus lord of your life you now are the place where he is. This has some things to think about. We need to take care of the temple and consider our flesh as holy. We need to work it out and exercise, we need to eat right and we need to rest it. Also we need to watch what we do with our body. Do we fill it with moral trash by what I feed the mind. Are my ears hearing good music and things that lift up the Lord or trash? Are we watching things that will make us think good things and pure things of the Lord? Here is a verse to help us in the thought life
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.
I think I worked on this one in my blog.
Lets treat our bodies and minds as temples or dwelling places for Jesus the king of the world.
Shadman
I have tons of things on my blog that you all ought to put in your bookmarks and look at sometimes.
http://shadrolfe.blogspot.com/
make some commnets on it if you got time

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?