Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

Court and confessing sins

I feel the need to make a few comments about some of the events going on in the land in the last weeks. I want to talk about the freedoms the courts in this land are protecting or not from my prospective. Last week the high court in this land told us that they can kick one out of their home so they can make the business make tax income. I am shocked and think this is a bad ruling and it gives the government the right they are not to have that is taking a home and smashing it to make more. I am one that values rights of the people and the government ought not take anything away from the people. If you want to buy land then you own it and the government has no rights to it no matter what without a fait market price sold. If they want your land they need to pay for it. It is sick to see freedoms gone. On the posting of God’s laws it need to be a thing where you can post them. If you do not believe in God to bad. We are founded on the commands and we ought to follow them as laws. If you’re going to disobey the Lord you’re going to have to pay for it in the end. I think the commands belong in every place possible and we all go by them. If we fail as a land to follow the word of the maker he is going to trash the nation. On one more thing I think one needs to pay for mp3s. I think the free music thing is not right and ought be stopped. The singers are allowed to give them out on their sites but not others that do not own the songs. If I own the song fine I can work with it. If you do not own it then you are in my mind to not listen to it. If you want to make it ok to have it on one pc fine use it. If you think it is ok to download other music I think your not following the commands of the Lord.

I want to give you in our lesion the sure way to make a clean heart. I have talked a lot on my blog on things we are to do to be right as people that Love Jesus. Friends I mess up and I am not right in my walk. I break the commands I seek to keep and I am a sinner. Here is tonight’s text.

1 Jn 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.[1]

It is a important thing in the Christians life to know he is saved but not a perfect man. John tells us that we are to confess our sins and not lie about the sins that we have. If we confess our sins then we can be forgiven and made right with Jesus. It is a major thing to the Lord that we know that we are sinners because then we wee fall on Jesus and he can forgive and he can forget and yes Jesus forgets sins that you confess. If you bring them up to him he will tell you he cannot recall them. Jesus forgives us totally and he will not know them.
This and many thing I talk about on this blog do not apply if your not saved and if you want to be saved and know the Lord go the left column
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?