Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

Cast our cares on Jesus

Well I am going to work in one more messages tonight but before I do I am going to comment on the Michael Jackson mess. I am not happy that man got off on the things he did. Why is a man sleeping with all the kids that he does and not get in jail for it. Like one of the folks said on the news tonight he is a freak. MJ is not a good man. BTW I saw him on his bad concert tour with my uncle. It was a good concert when he played the Met here in MN. It was his bad tour so at one time I did like him and I think he was a good player. I sat in ok seats. He was not the freak he is today and I hope he repents and gets saved. Even he need to come and meet Jesus and get saved. He might become a Muslim and I covered them on this blog before. They are not good. Peter was telling me the army is handling the Koran better than the Bible. Well on this blog I handle the bible and the true God and no one else.

! Peter 5 7 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.[1]

Tonight’s topic is casting all your worry on the Lord Jesus. One has said that if your worried you ought to give your need to the Lord and go to sleep. Jesus does not sleep thus he has the time to care about what troubles you in life. Casting means to throw like if you were to have a blanket put on you. If you cast you would throw off things that worry you. The bible is clear that we are not to worry about anything but we are to pray about things. But lets back up to 6 and talk about how we need to be humble and know that God is going to exults you in your time. God is the big one and your not. Friend I think we alone are not able to handle some of the things we bump into in life. For me it was the loss of my job. The week I let go and gave it to Jesus I found a job and the Lord has to teach me that I needed to place it into his hands.

It is the second truth in the verse that Jesus cares for you. What a blessed thing to know we are loved by Jesus and he is the lover of our soul. I think this is a main theme in me that Jesus loves me and cares about every part of life. Jesus said this in his life and teaching. Here is a sample of the truth that God loves you…

Psalms 34 15 The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their cry.[2]

Psalms 103 13 As a father pities his children,
So the Lord pities those who fear Him.
14 For He knows our frame;
He remembers that we are dust.[3]
I think it is sweet love to know we are not a thing in him and he Loves us in pity and makes us his own. He knows where we are from and then he chooses to love some of us and save us from hell.

26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Love of Jesus so clearly taught and known in Jesus life
Mathew 10 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.[4]
He knows all about you and loved you and died for all your sins. What love is this?

Psalms 40 7 But I am poor and needy;
Yet the Lord thinks upon me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
Do not delay, O my God.[5]

Jesus knows my needs and is going to help me

Shadman


[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[3]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[4]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[5]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?