Tuesday, May 24, 2005

 

Study of Ps 4

Who wants to bet the marriage on Rob and Amber goes down in 5 years? It might not but that is the way marriages on tv last in this time. I think it is not good to marry without a long time to engagements. I am not into this tv marriage thing but oh well. I need to make another thing heard here to. Last week the Muslims got bent out of shape because the Koran was flushed down the toilet. I thing the whole religion of Islam ought to be flushed. It is not true and it is wrong. So if you all want to kill me bring it on. Ha Ha. I am not going to say it is ok to honor a false god and whatever. Ok?

I am glad they are going to vote on Owens and get a CHRISTIAN judge that is not going to make calls to outlaw the Lord. I am shocked folks try to make it a crime to not honor the Christians like the Muslims. I am going to do some bible study now. I want to keep on the theme of going into the Psalms in making my faith in Jesus secure and to relive the worry I have right now.

Psalms 4 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness!
You have relieved me in my distress;
Have mercy on me, and hear my prayer.[1]

Hear me Lord because I call to you and you are my righteousness. I am not calling you Lord without the righteousness you ask for because Jesus is my ticket to you. Jesus paid all my way Lord God so I am able to appear before you clean. Lord I am sure your going to relive my stress and guide me into your will. I have faith in you God and I want to trust you. Please give me the faith I lack. I ask you for mercy and not to take in accoungt the sins but give me grace so I am able to stand.

But know that the Lord has set apart for Himself him who is godly;
The Lord will hear when I call to Him.[2]
I know Lord you set apart the Godly and I long to be godly and serve you. Lord you know my heart and my sins and how you have forgiven my sins. I am not Godly Lord by myself, Lord you made me godly be sending your son Jesus and taking my place. I ask you Spirit to make me Godly. Lord the way to be glory to you is to Love you. I trust you lord for your ear and I know your listening. I call you and you hear me.

5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness,
And put your trust in the Lord.[3]

What ought I offer to the Lord? Righteousness and trust in the Lord. I Lord ought to trust you and know from the word you never allow yours to starve, I have to be righteous. In the bible righteous is the fact I need to be close to Jesus and walk in the spirit and this means to have a clean slate in my walk.

Thank you for reading
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[3]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?