Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 

Note on a calthlic issue of Being Just in the Lord

It is a doctuinrne. It does not mute the point I am making that faith in Jesus is salvation. Anyhow whatever I say is not going to make you rethink the faith. As your bud I am going to from time to time call you on this and I haves and you are where you are and it is sad. I thought you would read Macarthur, my favorite preacher, and maybe you might see this for what it is. I am not going calthlic and your not comming back either. I still love youl but I am sad. I am not the one that changes anyone it is Gods work. Some depart from the truth and I know to me I am in the truth. Both faiths are so different and you know the truth and I am not sure where you stand. I am not sure that It is right to say this to a friend but I will because I love you and God does to. I was not going to but I am going to show you a passage you learned. It is I feel a key passage that shows my faith alone truth.

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
Justified by Faith you know means that you are made Just in your life in God.
Peace is lack of war and the truth is the war is now over between the saint and God via Jesus. In the cross alone and I do not see any other work I do I have acesso to God. We stand in Grace. UNEARNED favor. Your church does think you earn the favor. You add works. Bible said you get it in Jesus. We rejoice in the hope of the glory of God, heaven you might say here. In 3 we are shown a progresson of this. We glory in hard times knowing they make us get closer to the Lord and make us not give up, and not giving up gives us charter and hope. Hope is given to us in Jesus alone. It is made stronger in hard times when God makes us love him more and then wee want to follow him. So alone might be in this passage yet it is a good way to put it man that if you hope in your works then you are not just.
Read rom 4 where faith is included in all the peoples life. Abe came in faith and thus did david. It is not the works they did it is the faith they had. Works are3 in response to faith but do not produce it. I know you know this but we both need to hear this.
shad

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?