Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Jesus teachs truth

It might be down to 2 this week. Para bread vs old country buffet. I am not sure where I am going or if there is a chance to work at either. But I am hoping this is done soon or later and the Lord gives my job his will. I want to be in the Lords will and I know that he is going to do as he wants. If the Lord does not then I failed. But it is a God thing and not a Shadman thing. I do not want to work where the Lord is not wanting to me to work. I want to go to old co. but the Lord will help me make the call.

I am working on a lot of different things in the word. I am not going in Matt. Like I wanted to be. I am in Psalms going on the topic of encouragement. I am in a way going in a different way. I am not sure where I am going to work tonight. Lets go into Matthew and see where it goes.

Matthew 23 13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
Woe to Him… This means great sorrow. It might be a term used to condemn to Hell the leaders that are doing this. The leaders of that day the text said are shutting the door to heaven. They are teaching people that the people of that day were getting the wrong messages and going to hell. Friends there are a right and a truth and if we do not get this right woe to us. I know people that read me and think I am not right in condemning false faith. I do this because there is reason and that reason is there is a true way and I am proud to say I am on it. Note that Jesus did not think a wrong way is right. He would of said that if you made the mistake the man is still saved.
One thing I thing is this is so important. People go into a false relationship with Jesus and do not base it on the bible are needing to hear the truth of grace. They need to know there is a way they can know that heaven. Last time I quoted this verse.
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness,
And put your trust in the Lord.[1]
In order to have righteousness you need the GIFT OF Jesus and nothing more. The leaders if you see were trusting in works. They make long prayers to Jesus and make them all public thinking they are saved. But Jesus is not going to save them.

Leave you with this. Be thankful that you were told the truth if you know Jesus. It is a gift he choose you and saved you. Also learn the faith you have well and study the bible so you know Gods truth. I am and I love it. Jesus is the truth and please reaqd your bible and learn this
Shad
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?