Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

How I am copeing

Lord it is hard to walk in a world that I make mistakes in. Father I love you because you make no mistakes. Jesus you lived as long on this earth that I have yet you had no sins It is so honorable that you said your life can replace mine so that I am going to heaven. Jesus I am honored to be a part of you and it is depending on me it is all on you and what you did. I am glad that you are not going to leave me and forsake me but your love is forever and ever. I honor your name Jesus and I adore you.

Lord I thank you for all you have done today in the world. I know people got saved, people got fed and you made the world spin Lord because you are able and want to help people and it brings you glory. Lord if it is that you find the glory in not working me into a job please do it because I want to make my life yours and I want you to find home in my life. But I would like to work if that is your will so lead me to the place where I am going to work for you the best. Lord give me Joy in the walk you are asking me to take and help me to look more to you in all that I am doing.

Shadman

I just think one thing I NEED TO focuses on is my joy in the Lord. It is just plain hard to be joyful when I am going in this hard time but the Lord wants me to focus on him and who Jesus is and what has been done for me. I am free to be sad but it does nothing for me. Jesus knows it is hard and he still wants me to trust in him and lean on him. I got to trust him so much more and not lean on me. God took his time with Moses but he did take care of the people and he is going to care for my needs and me. It might not be the right thing or the thing that I want but I am going to be taken care of. I need Lord to look to the hills and know your going to help me and I need to trust the Lord Jesus to make me ok and not my own efforts. I am blessed in I am not hungry and I have some food and cash.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?