Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

A good review of the way to know the Lord

Is this the right size for me to type up a report in? I did some looking today but nothing yet. I keep trying and the luck is not there yet. I need to find it inside to get the job soon. I also got this place to be not all that clean. It is not a good thing but a lot just is not good right now. I am depressed and discouraged. I guess I need to keep going and seeking the Lords will but at times I just hate this time in my life. I wish things were not so bad. I honestly at times have no faith but at times I got tons.

I need some time in the bible tonight I listened to the first message on a set of Masters College Chapel cds I am getting. A friend of mine is getting all the chapels on cds for the college and I am getting copies of them and they are going to teach me a lot I hope in my walk. Tonight I listened to a message on the story of David killing the giant. One thing he said is that one I ought not think Jesus cannot use me because I have CP. I am useable in the work of the Lord and the only thing is to allow him to use me to work for him. Also I need to be unselfish and work for the Lord out of pure Love for Jesus and his fame. I am not going to be used if I am working in the Lord for his glory.
A good example is Hudson Taylor who went to china and went for one reason. He knew 1 million souls were going to hell every day. He wanted to tell them the Love of Jesus saves them. I need to say that if one is not into Jesus they are not going to live with him forever and that ought to compel me to work to win people and to not see them in Hell. I know I go to it a lot on this blog but Jesus is the only way and we got to go and tell others so they do not go to hell. Hudson Taylor did not stop and not share Jesus because it was not right We are to share and allow others to know the truth. He also knew the Lord is faithful. I need to here that in this time when I am not all that happy. God is faithful and true and he is not going to let me go and die without a job and leave me alone. He is going to be there for me and love me forever. I am not alone and he loves me no less than he did the night I was saved. Jesus is proud to allow me into Gods place.
Taylor made a investment with his life and stayed there and won people by being with them. He lived with them and worked to win them to Jesus. Sometime it might take tons of time to get one into the Lord. Be ready to wait it out and spend 50 years on one soul praying for them and there salvation. I also think it was more important to note the Bible was burned in the china and people use to write it out. The Bible is so key to my life and I need to get more out of my bible. I want to know it and I need to live it. They also worked on prayer. I want to learn how to pray better and I talk to the Lord a lot more since I lost my job. God is always wanting to here from me. Well that is the first of many messages and reminders that I need to hear tonight. I am not so sad because I feel the Lord is near and it was good to type tonight

Lord I thank you for your grace to me and I ask you to make me know you’re always near to me and help me to live a life for you alone. Lord help me to focus on you and let the battle be yours alone so I am able to work for you. Lord I love you in Jesus name amen

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?