Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

Care of the Lord Ps 3

News you can use folks, the Lord is good and blessed be his name. I am in a hard time and yes I am not working but I also know I have the Lord in this and he has a plan and wants my trust and love. I do not feel all that good and matter of fact I feel bad but I know Jesus is into faith and not feeling. If feelings are anything in the Lords economy then I am not good. But they are not and Jesus working is not a feeling it is faith. I was asked if I have faith and to be honest I need to ask Jesus for more faith. I go on feeling then I am not going to make it but I got to have faith. I have faith in Jesus and not my own. In a way I might be trying to solve this and not using faith and that is never good. I am out doing to things I need and that is good. I just like I say need Him to grow me and make this a slap in the devils back. If I learn this and am open to the Lords work then the bad is going to work in my good and solve things. Jesus is using this to train me for a good thing. I want to spend some time in thinking over some psalms for a while on this page. They are rich and might help me and comfort me in this time.

Psalms 3 1 Lord, how they have increased who trouble me!
Many are they who rise up against me.
2 Many are they who say of me,
“There is no help for him in God.” Selah
3 But You, O Lord, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
4 I cried to the Lord with my voice,
And He heard me from His holy hill.[1]

I am going to Ask oh lord for your help tonight Help my study go well and might I find hope in this time

In 1 it is good to know the Lord sees people are going to have things go bad for them. He knows my troubles are not going to be better but they might be worse. Many people think God is not going to help them and the truth is the Lord is close to the broken hearted and he wants me to bring the hard things to him and allow him to carry them. What ever happened to Mrs. Huls most famous thing to take all me problems to the Lord speech? I forgot about that but in a hard time I ought to do it, and it is a time to do it. I am trying to go without the help of the Lord when he told me to go and rest in him. Help is what God is about and hope is what the Lord is all about. All the help is from the Lord. All over the word Jesus is said to be help in the time of trouble and I need to rest in that.
Jesus is a shield around me. A shield protects me and I am protected in the Lords care. He is going to lift me so he gets the glory. Jesus is going to hear my needs and my cries to him and he is going to hear me from his holy hill. I ought not be afraid because this is Gods work for me. God I need you to be my protection and I need your help tonight

App I am not to listen to a world that makes a case to say there is no help from the Lord but I am to go to him first and trust in his care. God is the ONLY thing I need for my help and it is a good thing to run and find him to be there and here for me. God is My Glory and the lifter of my head and when I am down it is a good thing to run into his care and let him help me.

Here is the result of trust in the Lord

5 I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord sustained me.[2]Jesus takes care of me no matter the needs.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?