Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 

Ange in the bible

Week 2 on the Job search. I got one interview and I am praying I can get it and it is over but it is up to the Lord and I want his will. I think he is going to place me where he wants me. I got to see the family this weekend and that is good. I filled out a number of apps or more like tickets to ask for a job. You got a app you can talk so I am doing all I am able to find a job. I am going to Katie’s wedding with the money I got in the bank. I want to work and I am praying Lord for you to place me where you want me to go. I ask you all to pray for me and see the lord work. UI also need to find a place for the lord to leave my temper. I want to get healed of it. I am sick of this temper and seek to get some healing from my past sins and do better.

I got to ride with dave today and I had a relaxing day. I am honestly having a harder time looking than I need to. I am kind of scared but know the Lord is not going to allow me to starve and go insane. He is not going to leave me. I am not sure that he is not going to keep me from a job for a long time or not but I am sad and do not want to make this last forever. I want to work its just finding the place. I just got to pray Lord you put the place in mind you want me at and help me trust you for it.

Lets go on some more anger verses.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
We are not to repay others personally for the sins they do to me. I know it is not wise to be mad but it is not good to ever repay. We do not need to repay evil for evil and we are to let the Lord repay. Knowing the Lord saves people even ones that do not deserve it. I think of Lara who I am mad at and I need to not be mad and seek her out for revenge. I need to forgive her and allow the Lord to deal with her. She claims Jesus so maybe it is her needs to help me work to forgive her. I need to forgive her and move on.

Proverbs 21:24 Proud and haughty scorner is his name, who dealeth in proud wrath.
I see this in my heart and the bible said it so it is truth, I am never going to deal with anger unless I deal with my pride. Pride to me is getting what I want when I want it. I am a bad one here because pride got me nowhere in life. It got me fired. Pride is a root I do not need because it is going to kill me in the spirit and I want to be alive in that all I am able.

Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?