Friday, April 15, 2005

 

short and to the point

Here we go. Hey the twins won the game and Johan has 3 already friends. Way to go. Lots of news for my friends today Rick gets to tie the knot. I want to think about being thankful for all I am in Jesus. I was reading the book for school and they reminded me of a verse that I want to think about tonight

1 this 5 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.[1]

Rejoice always. God has given me so much in Jesus to be joyful over. I have a place to live and friends and Jesus. Much more than many people. I ought to be happy and Jesus gives me too much to not be happy about. All I am and have is in Jesus.

Pray without ceasing. Jesus is so good to me and I am commanded to always pray and ask the Lord for everything he is going to give to me. It is good to know God hears and honors folks that pray and ask. I am working to get better at praying to Jesus and knowing he is always going to give me what I need and sometimes he blesses me with what I want.

In All things give thanks. DO I thank the lord for the bad times in life? Is Jesus the Lord of the good I think he is king over all things in my life and that is the bad thing to?

This is the will of God. Folks talking what is the will of God. Its right in the passage tonight. If we do this and thank and pray we are going to be serving and doing the Lords work and that is to make him the king of life for me. I look to the lord for the simple plain things in life thanking Him for the day and asking him for the next.

Later Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?