Monday, April 18, 2005

 

Shadmans oldie for the week

It is later so I am going to run a classic tonight. I went to bible class tonight. I am not as I need to be in the book I am doing for the blog and I tend to work on other things. I want to think on this verse tonight

Here is a passage on submitting to the church.
1 peter 5 5 Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for[1]

Peter is asking me to submit to the church and its teachers and to its doctrine. I am not to be proud and go and think I got it made but I ought to think and honor the Pastor and allow him to teach me and be ok with his calls on things.

I got to go see the doc and get my blood pressure worked out. I am not going to die if I do not have to because I want to serve Jesus and grow deep in the things of the Lord. I got to learn to go to Jesus and be spirit filled meaning confess sin and forsake sin and not be a world lover. I think I love the world too much
Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Here is a old talk I did on Matt 13

I diod not get on the bus to Benny hinn today even tho I wanted to, I gave it to Jesus and He did not open the door to it. I guess it is a sign he did not want me there. I trut him and I know it is the Lords call and maybe who knows it is for him and if he did not want me there so I am not there. I am sure he has a reason knowing I think Benny is a bit nuts. I need to stay close to Jesus at any cost and that might mean he is not going to let me go to places that are not good for me.

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.”
I Love it when the disciples asked Jesus what he meant and why he said what he said, Jesus is God and anything he ever said is so right on and is the very word of God. He did not give the meaning to many in the public and it seems his meaning was to a private meeting. So we have the Son that is going to tell a meaning of a story in his own words.

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.
He who sowed the seed is Jesus the one who saved and redeemed the seed from Hell. Jesus is the one who calls us to repent and get forgiveness. Another time that shows Jesus is the one and only is when Peter said to Jesus You alone have the words to life. Jesus I know is the one who calls us to repent in him. The good seed are the sons of the kingdom I think the Sons are the ones that have made Jesus their own and it is a true conversion. I think they have been saved and God gave them life forever. I think that I see here that Jesus is the only way to God and he is the one that saves.
The field is the world we live in. It is not the Lords world in a way right now because the evil one is there to. If the evil one is here than he has the right to take some of the people that do not love Jesus. I am glad I am not a son of the devil. He is evil and people fall for it all the time. Satan has rights to anyone that does not know Jesus as their king. If Jesus is in a life the devil is not able to come in and take over. If not the devil is allowed to do as he wants because Jesus is not in somebody. Anyone that is not saved is a kid of the devil. Saved one is in Jesus and unsaved one is in Satan land. In the spirit world there is no middle gound. Maybe that is a great reason to get Jesus in your life and live for Him. The harvest is the last times. It is the end of the world. At that time one is going to stand and account for his sins. He that does not have them paid for goes to Hell.


40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
This is not my favorite thing to work out but I need to a little and that is the truth that there is a hell and people are going there in droves. All the tares meaning the unsaved are going to go to hell. It is simple Accept the Lord now or go to hell later. Hell and that truth is an awful thought. It is not the Lord who sends them to Hell is is their choice EVERYTIME. God has sent his son to save. Here is what Hell is. It is a fire that burns hot and the worm does not die. Hell is a place. If Jesus said it I am going to believe and write on it. It is so bad I will no one to go there. Worst thing is the fact your alone and Jesus will not save you and cannot. It is a longtime forever matter of fact. I disagree with the people that say it last for a time of peratory. Not in the bible. You make it there it is forever and no way to pray you out. Hell is not PARTYING. It is never a joke and I ought not live like it is. I am so glad to have Jesus and not be going there. But people are and that is a reason to give and live for the Lord. We are not in the age of Judgment we are in the age where people of all walks still have the chance to be saved. Please do not r isk it get saved and email me today and there is a day you’ll wish you did.



43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear! Then the righteous will shine like the sun in heaven. Righteous is the people who are sin free and going to heaven. They did not DO to become righteous; they BELIEVED in Jesus and made him Lord of their lifes. You are not saved by being a good person only Jesus work saves you and you making a choice to be saved. Heaven will be awesome because God is there and I am going to see Jesus. There will not be a sin there and the age of sin is gone. I think that is going to rock because I am able to honor Jesus spotless and no sin ever gets in the way.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?