Monday, April 04, 2005

 

Shadman hits the lottery and Predestintion

I talked last time about my addiction, I miss played yet I know I need to make sure that I am not behaving to the truth I am always in the place where I am prone to addictions and I need to work out things so I am a honor to the Lord and making things right with my fellow man. I got a little check because of a error. I actually got a big check for the saving account. I trust all of you so I can tell you I got a check for oer 3000 dollars. So what should I do with it? Oh I am going to get a toy or a computer or something and save the rest for later. I am praying and seeking the Lord to and I want to pay debts and honor the Lord

I got to honor tonight at least for the truth Baseball is back. I think my TWINS are going to win the central and so are the cubs. I have to say I like the pitching staff of the twin s this year and they alone are going to win 20 Games a piece. Hey the Wolves are gone so go twins.

Love is sacrificing myself for another and putting them before me. If We Love we ought to sacrifice and put ourselves into another life and serve them. Jesus Love went to the cross for us. I am to love him and put his way before my way. I know what do I need to do but I got to just do it. I need to love better and obey people better. Love takes work and practice does it not? I mean to truly love anyone and to say I love you to me is so emotional.
Well I am going to run a oldie for bible tonight Here is a list of bible verses on Predestination and I hope they bless you

I agree whith one has to choose Jesus. I do not think man is able on his own to figure that out. I think you do not give me that. I also think Jesus soverly choose them that choose vhim Letsv go thur some verses I think make my point.

Matt 11 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
Jesus said he revealed his word to babies. SO is the reavling to all? I think it is given to those who he did not hide the things of the lord from. Things are hidden from the wise and prudeent meaning the things of God are hidden meaning that salvation is not given to all freely

matthew 20 16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”
Many are called and few are chosen not chosen not many are called and few respond. If it was up to the called to responed then it would read few make the call back

matt 20 23 So He said to them, “You will indeed drink My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with; but to sit on My right hand and on My left is not Mine to give, but it is for those for whom it is prepared by My Father.”
Here iis the Lord Jesus saying that the positions in heaven are not his to give but the Fathers yo give. Note it said something was prepared by the father. Heaven is prepared by the father.

John 5 43 Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves. 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
This is the point I want to type on for a while because it makes it so clear. No one can come to the Jesus unless they are drawn by the father. I think this clearly is the poiint of both of us are right. No one can come meaning if you want to have a chance to know the Lord. I think we must make a choice and come
to the father and it is a free choice we make. I agree with that, Here is where I wont change my mind that unless the father draws one to the son. To me this verse makes 2 points one that I must come and the father must draw me. Think this over before you jump on me. Unless the father draws. So if the father draws the man to Jesus then he is going to be saved. God did not draw all men to himself. If he did then I would by into the notion that all can be saved.

John 15 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 17 These things I command you, that you love one another.
this is as clear to me as it can be Jesus chose people. He appointed people to. Ok I think your going to say he chose the saved people. He did the choice after we were saved. No because they the 11 did not know the fullness of Jesus yet. I think this is a clear choice of people that did not know Jesus as their savior before they were choosen. Heck the salvation was not even ready as of yet to be given. So how could one not be chosen whuich brings me to this If all make a choice then how in the world do you have 11 that never knew anythingb till Jesus told them. Show me in the word where one time the 11 choose Jesus and fully knew that salvation was in him.

here is a full list of predesination verse I am looking at.

think for him shad

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?