Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

Romans 8 28

I lost the Job ands it is my own fault. I am the blamed one here and I own it and am sorry. I am hunting for a new job and I did some looking and might have a chance. If you read this pray for me. I went to school tonight and did ok in my midterms. I just got to keep going and trusting. I did not Mac and dons anyhow. I should be ok for the time being in cash and food. I need to cut the pop anyhow. Pastor said if he pays for food it is not going to be junk food. Ha I am happy. I am sort of down but know I am going to have to work at this to land a job. I am going to pray bout it to.

I got my Mac commentary so I am going to rest for the night and read some of my bible and learn something to


I got my first interview at cub foods on Monday and I need you all to pray for me. I am posting tons more on the blog I have and will continue to, I am putting the past behind and hope to find a job within 60 days. I am not going to sit around as I have gotten a ton of apps to do. I want to keep going on. I want to learn how to work out things in my life and see why I am so mad. I like I said I did not like McDonalds. I think when Larry left and they got this Eileen thing for me went to the tubes. She is a good manager but I knew I was not going to last with her because she was so strict. I did not open the mind and live like I needed to. She was anti Jesus and did not care for me and my faith and my preaching. I guess that was the downfall. I do not want to judge her so I will not.

I want to comment on a verse that has been given to me by Margie Buescher and Pastor art.
Romans 8 28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose[1]

For we know ALL THINGS All means all you know. I did a study on Jesus forgiving All your sins and I found there is no sin that Jesus does not forgive. In this chapter Paul said All things meaning events that happen to me. So All things work together. I think this means are put together or made to play together. So every possible thing are joined together to. We now have the ones that they work together for and they are those who love God. Those who are fond of god or think deeply and seek his face. So there is a condition to this verse you have to Love God and be called to his purpose. We have to be in the Lord and walking in Love with Jesus. If we are not a part f Jesus then how can we love God and be part of his called purpose. I think the calling here is the saving call God gives. SO if we love God and know Jesus all things even sin and mistakes are included. So this what happened is going to work out for good. This means to a pleasant end.


I got a lot of apps to do this night. I might do them later but work on them.
Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?