Friday, April 22, 2005

 

ost the job

I am not good. I think I lost my job due to a truth that I did not obey the boss as I ought to. I got mad and was told to go home and now I wait for a call to see if I am going to be canned. All the others think I am not going to get the boot but I do not think it is going to be good. Lord I am in the unknown yet I know you knew this was going to happen. I am not worthy of getting a new job there so I need to know where you want what and me to do next. I know your provision is good and your not going to let me go but father hold me close. I want to go where you want me Lord and I am sorry for the altitude I have in the job. Please take this request and hear it and know I love you and want to serve you. I know your got me in your place in your time. I release this to you and know you will help me to grow and get your plan right. I know I am in your hands and you can do your plan.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?