Friday, April 08, 2005

 

Mattew 22 23- 30 the Lords teaching on heaven and marrige

If you cuss on my blog again your posts and comments will never be allowed. I am not going to allow people to make rude comment and matter af fact your comment is going ot be cut off this blog. If you want to show me I am wrong get the info and place it on the blog. Make the point and back it up, I am not into comments that do not back up the point. I might be wrong about Jesus and the bible, but if I am I die and that is it, If I am right and your wrong the bible is truth then you just got sent to hell and your gamble is not good. I am not a hater and I am not a man that is going to back down and let things go. However I am not right to say the pope is a God because he is not. I want to correct my thoughts and say he is a leader of the church. I am not going to bash people on this anymore. Just know if you cus your not going to be heard and responded to. If you make a point as people have I am going to look into your point and we will chat it out on the net.


Matthew 22 v23 The same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Him and asked Him, 24 saying: “Teacher, Moses said that if a man dies, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife and raise up offspring for his brother. 25 Now there were with us seven brothers. The first died after he had married, and having no offspring, left his wife to his brother. 26 Likewise the second also, and the third, even to the seventh. 27 Last of all the woman died also. 28 Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her.”
Here the leaders are trying twisting and turning the words of Jesus. Jesus is going to tell us something of the afterlife and heaven here. If you look at the first part of the text the leaders are ones that do not think Jesus rose from the dead. I am not sure the point of the thing they asked. They did not like I say think there was a afterlife so they did not think they have to live a life here worth it. You do not think there is a life after this then live the way you want and you do not have to own up to a truth that you’re living in sin. I want to make this app, If you know you are going to heaven we ought to build our life unto Jesus and go for all we can do to have things to give to Jesus there.

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven. 31 But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’ ? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” 33 And when the multitudes heard this, they were astonished at His teaching.[1]

Here is the teaching of Jesus in heaven. We are not going to be married or given to marriage. We are not going to need to recreate. We are not going to have to impress a lady or anything because the relationship will be perfect in heaven. We are going to be loved and love perfectly. Jesus is also telling the folks that God is the living and not for the dead. Jesus is alive and active and he is not going to be killed forever. Note that the teaching of Jesus astounded them. Like him or love him Jesus sayings are awesome and we ought to heed them and apply them into our life’s

Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Twins are losing tonight that is sad and you ought to worry.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?