Monday, April 11, 2005

 

Love your neighbor

Bible school night yet here is some news from the Shadman. I am almost ready to get the tickets to the wedding in CA. I do not got a photo of her on the computer yet but I am going to get more photos here as they come into the computer. Last time I did a thing on the great commandment and I want to follow up on loving my neighbor. Who is my neighbor? Jesus makes this comment on this. Yes for them on the blog for the first few times I am a bible believing Christian and have been since the summer of 2001 and came to get saved in my 9th grade teacher. Here is the passage.

Luke 9 29 But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
30 Then Jesus answered and said: “A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31 Now by chance a certain priest came down that road. And when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32 Likewise a Levite, when he arrived at the place, came and looked, and passed by on the other side. 33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him, he had compassion. 34 So he went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; and he set him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35 On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said to him, ‘Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, when I come again, I will repay you.’ 36 So which of these three do you think was neighbor to him who fell among the thieves?”
Jesus talks about a man that comes to the other and sacrificed the money and the time to take care of him. He took him to the place to get better and said that he would pay for the care of the other. Friends I do not know whom you come to on a daily bases but we are to look for people to serve. Maybe it is as simple of buying lunch for someone or giving to a place that takes care of the homeless. It might be giving a person the plan to get saved or sitting by a friend you do not like. I think we ought to find a new way to love our neighbor. I want to find someone of a different faith and love him regardless and share life with him. It is the greatest things we can do to show our love for Jesus is to treat the folks we know with a altitude of making them know they are our priority in our life.
I cannot not make a comment on the Gospel in this passage so I am going to. Jesus is the Good one and I am the sinner and he came and paid the way so I am able to go free and get healed. He put us on his back and took our sins. We ought to think on the Lord Jesus and his death for my sins and me. We ought to sing and worship our king for his gift of salvation
Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?