Sunday, April 10, 2005

 

Katies plan and money is spent

I have made the call to go to the wedding of Katie Woods. I am not going to tell her because she will never guess. It is going to be in CA and it is going to cost 700. I have to spend down some of the check that I Got. So Katie I am not going to tell ya however I am on the blog and you read the blog and you know. I am also going to email this to Mike and Pirate boy to kind of give them a heads up. I am going to come on a thur and leave on a Monday and I am going to stay at a motel and not masters. However I might swing by the school and say hi to all you man. So this is a letter of intent and telling you all I am coming. Mark T I am still going to be at the t&l and this is a personal trip to go to a wedding. I think marriage is so important and I am going to show I love the couple and I want to be there for them. So Katie if you read this I will be at the wedding and I am going to invite you here and if you snooze your wedding day is going to be a shocker.

I went ahead and made some things mine today. I got 2 Macarthur books and I got a bible on cd and I got me a bible bookman for church. They use the KJV so I am able to use mine and look at the other easily. I am thinking about a new mp3 player and I might get a TV. I want to save what I can and I will. I got to make the books right and keep them under 3000. I am going to do it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?